Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

33 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Loan signing being announced shortly.....a captain from a top flight youth team....

Cowdenbeath FC are pleased to announce that @CelticFC have agreed to the loan transfer of their 18 year old defender Robbie Deas. Robbie will now be at Central Park until January.

Whilst I have absolutely no doubt the boy will be an excellent addition to the side due to his impressive resumé, we still badly need a centre mid. I'm sure/I hope GB is working on that.
Does this mean Marsh will move forward?

This all seems a bit odd. Gilfillan leaves because he can’t get a game and we bring in another centre back. I hope the lad gets game time .

I’d imagine he will be playing. No point in Celtic letting him come if not. I’m expecting a little shuffle in positions. Surely this has to be a positive.

Elgin has put gravel on the pitch which has made it unplayable, feel sorry for all the fans that have traveled and wasted a day
If that's made the pitch unplayable they should be made to reimburse us on travel at least. What a ridiculous way to get a game called off.