Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

I've just read about the ticket prices and details for the Betfred Cup games, with mention that Hearts away tickets will be on sale at Central Park soon. I was wondering, as I'll only be travelling up on the day, will it be possible to purchase away end tickets from Tynecastle before the game, or are Cowden tickets only available from Central Park? I really don't want to end up sitting with a load of Jambos!

44 minutes ago, Drifter said:

I've just read about the ticket prices and details for the Betfred Cup games, with mention that Hearts away tickets will be on sale at Central Park soon. I was wondering, as I'll only be travelling up on the day, will it be possible to purchase away end tickets from Tynecastle before the game, or are Cowden tickets only available from Central Park? I really don't want to end up sitting with a load of Jambos!

Don’t know the answer to that yet mate but don’t worry, would happily get your ticket(s) and meet before the game.

44 minutes ago, big al said:

Don’t know the answer to that yet mate but don’t worry, would happily get your ticket(s) and meet before the game.

Thanks  a lot Al, if you could that would be great, and I'd happily buy you a pint for your efforts as I'll no doubt be in one of the watering holes near the ground a few hours before kick-off!

The team for Cowdenbeath's first competitive game of the season today against Raith: McGurn, Mullen, Talbot, Piper, Marsh, Miller, Cox, Malcolm, Sheerin, Buchanan, Smith.
Subs, Swann, Fotheringham, Muirhead, Scott, Goodfellow.

C'MON COWDEN!

Following updates on the Raith site, it seems they hit the bar early on and enjoyed much of the early possession but Cowden have worked their way back into things and had a good few chances themselves to open the scoring in the latter part of the first half; Sheerin having a couple of decent chances saved.

Half-time 0-0.

Keep it up, Cowden!

Edited by Drifter

It's definitely great to see Jordyn bag a couple of goals which should only, hopefully, boost his confidence going into the new season. With a good pre-season behind him, some hard work in training and the dropping of a few pounds, he really could take the league by storm this year and prove a right handful and nuisance to many an opposition defender.

Along with what is a superb derby away win,  the fact that result already equals it the same amount of victories on the road this season as was achieved all through the last campaign,  and a clean sheet against a side from the division above, the whole team should be feeling in a more positive and confident mood than they have been for some time at Cowden. Can't wait to see how the season develops now. It's certainly going to be an interesting and entertaining one, and will hopefully go down as a memorable one this time next year!

Let's keep these positive vibes going (whilst we can!), and who knows what could happen this season.

Edited by Drifter