Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

What was the final score please fellas? And did it prove a good run-out for the players? Although you can't read too much into these games, it would be good to build up a good steam of positivity and confidence heading into a season.

What was the final score please fellas? And did it prove a good run-out for the players? Although you can't read too much into these games, it would be good to build up a good steam of positivity and confidence heading into a season.
We won 1 nil. Wasn't at the game so can't comment!

57 minutes ago, Drifter said:

It finished 1-0 but wasn't a great game. We didn't have many chances although Jimmy Scott should have doubled our lead at the start of the great half. Good cross from Mullen, headed back across goal by Renton and somehow Scott didn't poke it in. I don't think either of our keepers had a save to make.

Talbot looked excellent and would be a great signing. Marsh looks a decent player as well.

I think there’s room for quiet optimism after seeing the game today.

38 minutes ago, Velazquez Blue said:

I think there’s room for quiet optimism after seeing the game today.

That's good to hear, especially after booking a train for my first home game of the season against East Fife in the Fizzy Pop Cup in August, after wondering when I'd be able to next get back up for a match - and my first Fife derby. Great draw for me and can't wait to get back to Central Park :)

Whilst I'm here, I was thinking of knocking up a flag based on one of my favourite bands growing up, The Inspiral Carpets, and their famous 'Cool as..' logo... but then thought they'd make great tshirts, so just spent the last hour designing these.

That's if something like this hasn't been done before, of course.

What do you think? Reckon they'd be good sellers?

Cool As Cowden t-shirts Cowdenbeath.jpg

Guessing Talbot has been sold the gig on getting to give the opposition a doing at every opportunity.

This system may take a few games to reach fruition though. I'll go for us finishing with 8 players once in the first quarter of the season but still be in much better shape than seasons past.

Anyone approached Premier Sports to see if they want to show us as a bit of Saturday Prime Time.

11 hours ago, Drifter said:

Whilst I'm here, I was thinking of knocking up a flag based on one of my favourite bands growing up, The Inspiral Carpets, and their famous 'Cool as..' logo... but then thought they'd make great tshirts, so just spent the last hour designing these.

That's if something like this hasn't been done before, of course.

What do you think? Reckon they'd be good sellers?

Cool As Cowden t-shirts Cowdenbeath.jpg

Replace ‘Cowden’ with ‘f**k’ at the top and I’ll have a blue one please !

1 hour ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Guessing Talbot has been sold the gig on getting to give the opposition a doing at every opportunity.

This system may take a few games to reach fruition though. I'll go for us finishing with 8 players once in the first quarter of the season but still be in much better shape than seasons past.

Anyone approached Premier Sports to see if they want to show us as a bit of Saturday Prime Time.

All we need now is the Karate Kid from the Rovers.

1 hour ago, ronaldincoo said:

And not the profanity filter version. Oh and not slim fit. And a generous XL. 

Take two... though I don't know if these would be suitable for the club shop shelves (hence Cowden replacing f**k on the original - though I agree that these are better)!

Cool As Fuck t-shirts Cowdenbeath.jpg

Talbot  signed.

Jason Talbot? If so, League Two will be a walk in the park for him. He should absolutely stroll that division.

Good for bodying c***s as well. Got sent off in a friendly once, takes a right hard b*****d to do that.