Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

Will be a tough game.   East Fife have made some alright signings for League 1 - Scott Agnew, Daryl Meggatt and they still have ex Cowden players Scott Linton and Chris Kane.  I'd expect us to lose but it'll be a good test!

1 hour ago, iateallthepies said:

Morton have let Andy Murdoch go.He played in  nearly every game  for them. Somebody is going to get a decent player.Too good for us I guess,he will be snapped up pretty quickly.

Surprised Morton let him go.

What do people think we need now? Depends if Marsh is to be used as a centre back or not I guess but if Bollan wants to use him in midfield we still need a centre back. A wide player/forward is needed too. 

McGurn

Mullen Pyper/NEW Gilfillan Swann 

Marsh 

Cox Malcolm Scott

Renton Sheerin

19 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

What do people think we need now? Depends if Marsh is to be used as a centre back or not I guess but if Bollan wants to use him in midfield we still need a centre back. A wide player/forward is needed too. 

McGurn

Mullen Pyper/NEW Gilfillan Swann 

Marsh 

Cox Malcolm Scott

Renton Sheerin

To get the best out of Renton  there has to be someone who will run to bye lines. Doesn’t even have to be a tricky winger but have to at least have the running power out wide to get in good areas and put crosses in.

theres nobody in that team who can.

52 minutes ago, Hooper said:

looks like a team for hit and hope this year 

That's how we played before when we had Renton. Awful to watch and Renton rarely achieved anything. He works hard, but doesn't win many headers and the handful he does win pose little threat.