Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

3 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Chuffed to bits about Malcolm resigning. With better players in the team I’m sure he will be a huge asset. The goal he scored against Stirling was class.

He only played well against stirling 2nd half when he was moved inside from the left. He’s played out left way too much and is ineffective there.

potentially a solid signing.

2 hours ago, Drifter said:

Now we're back on kit talk, any idea when the away shirts will be unveiled/released? (And don't worry, I've put photoshop away for the summer!)

Hopefully the away kit has no connection to sevco and I can buy the away top.

1 hour ago, PELE said:

Hopefully the away kit has no connection to sevco and I can buy the away top.

The home top's not too bad to be fair but hoping for a nice away number (full kit) and hopefully a couple of decent hooded tops/jackets and what have yer.

I did like the Iceland Errea tracksuit top this afternoon. Very retro looking...

On 20/06/2018 at 20:45, Muzza81 said:

A bit annoying that we rarely build up any excitement by announcing signings on Twitter like you see other clubs do. You can really get people interested by tweeting a new signing will be announced at X time. Instead we get it from third parties. 

Wait till you get an absolute bellend running your twitter who hypes up the news of an U18 moving to the U20s squad because RTs. You'll be begging for a return to the dark ages.