Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

What about a third top? We have issued a few in recent years later on in the season. Surely we don't have to pre-notify the SPFL or whoever. We could have the blue striped top.

9 hours ago, Drifter said:

errea amburgo home.jpg

That would be quite smart Drifter and quite close to the original 1970 classic, should be something the club looks at for next season. Thinking about it next season (19-20) will be the 50th anniversary of us winning promotion to the top flight for the last time and would be a good "excuse" for bringing out a tribute strip. One for the club to think about.

3 hours ago, ronaldincoo said:

OMG. That is the business, my man.Does your genius extend to a yellow with green pins ?

I don't think the word genius is the right one to use, though I have been called many things before....

But here you go pal....

errea amburgo yellow - Copy.jpg

errea amburgo yellow.jpg

13 hours ago, ronaldincoo said:

P.S. We'll take any descendants of the dude at the top left. Looks like the type of psycho that would be a good fit for the type of side that GB is putting together for a shot (in the literal sense) that we are putting together for the title.

The dude at the top left  probably never put in a tackle - he just stared at people and they immediately surrendered. Toorie probably modelled himself on him.

4 minutes ago, Kierkegaard said:

The dude at the top left  probably never put in a tackle - he just stared at people and they immediately surrendered. Toorie probably modelled himself on him.

In fact, I think we should get a blown up pic of the dude on the top left and put it above the away dressing room door with the words "Abandon hope all ye who enter here".  Make sure it's in place in time for the Cove game. In fact, is that not Toorie's great grandfather in the middle?

Forwardline.JPG

By popular demand (although it should probably be on a 2019-20 thread!), and based on no particular template other than the five stripes on the front of the classic old shirt, hopefully these could be put to Errea, or whoever deals with the shirt design side of things, for early consideration as an anniversary top... or three

Cowdenbeath Errea 50th anniversary shirts ad.png

6 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Drifter is already my favourite Cowdenbeath fan. Let’s all get behind the movement for a striped top. 

Haha. I've only, literally, been supporting the club in person since March... though with a record of two wins from two games, I probably boast the best record for any Cowden fan!

And you should definitely start a campaign for some 50th anniversary kits - I already want the three I just designed!! Reckon they'd be big sellers if they were marketed well.

Now for that campaign, Muzza...

Drifter's going to have more reputation points than posts at this rate, but it's well-deserved. If you got Twitter and/or Facebook, spam the club and FootballNation (and Erreà) with Drifter's concept kits. Retweet as well; if you nag your club long enough they eventually might listen (BRFC did but more on that soon).

40 minutes ago, Drifter said:

By popular demand (although it should probably be on a 2019-20 thread!), and based on no particular template other than the five stripes on the front of the classic old shirt, hopefully these could be put to Errea, or whoever deals with the shirt design side of things, for early consideration as an anniversary top... or three

I like your creativity Drifter. 

Fancy being a 100 club supporters committee member would be good to have the likes of yourself onboard with your skills. 

1 hour ago, Drifter said:

I think DF would sanction the blue and red shirts, but not sure about the other one! Blue  home and red away for 2019/2020 season please!

On 07/06/2018 at 22:42, The Blue Brasilion said:

a2b4c132afd9b7100d05eb83e9dda37c.jpg

Some crazy shirt designs back in the 90's. Personally would like to see us going back to the Brazil colours for the away kit again. As mentioned above 98/00 was my fav also, modeled below.

staylorvcowden.jpg

I wore my 97-98 Paulas Benara blue/white striped shirt to the cove match, wouldn't mind seeing us back in stripes again either, prob a long shot.

Had that crazy red with blue and white away top. Looks like multi coloured broken glass. Madness!

Drifter's going to have more reputation points than posts at this rate, but it's well-deserved. If you got Twitter and/or Facebook, spam the club and FootballNation (and Erreà) with Drifter's concept kits. Retweet as well; if you nag your club long enough they eventually might listen (BRFC did but more on that soon).

Why spam and nag the club - why not just submit the suggestion eg via the ideas group

28 minutes ago, Cowden316 said:

I like your creativity Drifter. 

Fancy being a 100 club supporters committee member would be good to have the likes of yourself onboard with your skills. 

Is that a serious proposition chief, and what would be required? Dunno if you're havin us on there or not there as most of the people I know are, shall we say, are a bunch of piss-taking wind-up merchants, so please excuse any apparent scepticism!

55 minutes ago, Drifter said:

Is that a serious proposition chief, and what would be required? Dunno if you're havin us on there or not there as most of the people I know are, shall we say, are a bunch of piss-taking wind-up merchants, so please excuse any apparent scepticism!

No wind up. I will PM you. Anyone demonstrating a bit of passion for our club whilst presenting some interesting and creative ideas to support the football club is exactly the type of person I am looking for in a new committee I am setting up. 

Although you are based down south that for me does not mean you cannot be involved given today's technology whether that just be a conference call etc with the rest of the group, emails etc.