Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

12 minutes ago, Kierkegaard said:

Here we are - from the text of a book called Black Diamonds and the Blue Brazil:

One incident stands out. Levein persuaded his friend, Pasquale Bruno, the ex-Juventus, Torino, Fiorentina and Hearts star, to make a cameo appearance for the Blue Brazil in a match at Central Park against Ross County. The tanned Italian superstar strolled elegantly around the Fife Maracana. Then, with Cowden 2-0 ahead, Stuart Juner, a legendary Cowden terracing wit, shouted: “Hey Pasquale, where have you been all my life?” Bruno looked up and grinned - and completely missed the ball, allowing the Ross County striker to run straight through and score. The Blue Brazil ended up losing 3-2.

If it's in Black Diamonds, it must be true...:whistle  or aproximately true.

I must say the late lamented Stuart Juner was best terracing wit I've ever heard.

Brilliant Ron

18 minutes ago, big al said:

Good news or bad?

Hard to say he’s been injured almost his full time with us.. I personally don’t remember any stand out games but a lot of our fans rate him for some reason.. he was bangin them in for Annan before he came to us

6 hours ago, BullyWeeLad said:

Hard to say he’s been injured almost his full time with us.. I personally don’t remember any stand out games but a lot of our fans rate him for some reason.. he was bangin them in for Annan before he came to us

Ok thanks, potential!

29 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Shocking draw of fixtures for us. At least the Cove game is a Saturday.

From a making money from a share of the gate point of view I would say its the best set of fixtures having Hearts and Rovers away.