• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Airdrie1977

Airdrieonians 2018/19. The Second Coming of the New Era

I see from the fans Facebook that Dougy told somebody that we were going to have another signing and it was “big news”. Probably a false alarm. 

I see from the fans Facebook that Dougy told somebody that we were going to have another signing and it was “big news”. Probably a false alarm. 

Let’s hope not, I wouldn’t mind seeing 1 or 2 more faces coming in!

2 hours ago, waysider said:

2 hours ago, Diamond8 said:

Let’s hope not, I wouldn’t mind seeing 1 or 2 more faces coming in!

What about these two ugly sisters....

imgID160105228.jpg.gallery.jpg

6 hours ago, Roger Thornhill said:

FFS please tell me that is a bad photoshop job

8 hours ago, waysider said:

Not me mate. Maybe Ross Owen talking about the hospice game?

19 minutes ago, EJF said:

Not me mate. Maybe Ross Owen talking about the hospice game?

The post was from Adam Neilson. Said he had phoned “him” whom I took to be Dougy was was referred to in the immediately prior post. Whoever it was said he knew of another signing. Then the post said “big news”.

i don’t know if EJF is either Adam Neilson or Dougy.

The post was from Adam Neilson. Said he had phoned “him” whom I took to be Dougy was was referred to in the immediately prior post. Whoever it was said he knew of another signing. Then the post said “big news”.

Jesus,that was a piss take fs

58 minutes ago, waysider said:

Dougy :)

1 hour ago, Old Diamond said:

FFS please tell me that is a bad photoshop job

8 hours ago, Roger Thornhill said:

Suddenly the "holemasters" on the front of the shirt makes sense..

19 hours ago, Roger Thornhill said:

Glad to see we stock strips in "fat b*****d" size.  Might get one myself.

I see our pitch wasn’t rated very highly, 2.30 out of 5. In the time that we’ve had the plastic pitch I can’t recall seeing it watered at any point before games or at half time, certainly something that might be worth looking at.

I see our pitch wasn’t rated very highly, 2.30 out of 5. In the time that we’ve had the plastic pitch I can’t recall seeing it watered at any point before games or at half time, certainly something that might be worth looking at.

Where did you see that? The pitch has been down for 8 years (they’ve only got a lifespan of 10 years) so it will be due to get replaced after this season or next.

Most of the newer pitches have an irrigation system but that would involve starting from scratch. When the pitch is replaced, a new carpet will just be laid on top of the existing base.

For the pitch to be watered, it would involve running a hose from the outside tap which could only be done before the match. By the time you pack it away again, the park will have dried out so is a pointless excercise.

35 minutes ago, AFC1878 said:

Where did you see that? The pitch has been down for 8 years (they’ve only got a lifespan of 10 years) so it will be due to get replaced after this season or next.

Most of the newer pitches have an irrigation system but that would involve starting from scratch. When the pitch is replaced, a new carpet will just be laid on top of the existing base.

For the pitch to be watered, it would involve running a hose from the outside tap which could only be done before the match. By the time you pack it away again, the park will have dried out so is a pointless excercise.

http://pfascotland.co.uk/items/PFA-News/pfa-scotland-announces-pitchrater-app-results

Edited by She who dares gins

18 hours ago, waysider said:

Even I could tell that was a wind up. Jesus...

Even I could tell that was a wind up. Jesus...

Aye the “big news” is that Jose quitongo has eventually chosen to sign for airdrie after been seen in numerous occasions outside the stadium him and his Lion have signed a 2 year contract

1 hour ago, Spanish Armada said:

Aye the “big news” is that Jose quitongo has eventually chosen to sign for airdrie after been seen in numerous occasions outside the stadium him and his Lion have signed a 2 year contract

...wait. Are you saying it was Jose's own lion that ate his dad?!

That is "big news"!

Adam brown has signed for Alloa , honest opinions on this player please ? was he freed  ?

Adam brown has signed for Alloa , honest opinions on this player please ? was he freed  ?

Really????