Fife and Lothians Cup Final

bravehearts dad

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

Remind me if your clubs name is on the trophy?

Your right .but i believe we paid the same entry fee each season as your club .that therefor gives us an opinion on this matter .  My opinion is bathgates creamery park is a better facility than the others mentioned . Bathgate would also have been à decent facility for other associations to hold cup finals .i noticed that a senior league have held all there cup finals at junior grounds this season .call it a wee sweetner .enjoy the last fife and lothians cup final 

Personally I wouldn’t have had a problem if the final had been played at Bathgate. It is a proper Junior experience, which I repeat Broxburn is not.

If you are allowed out with your carer Penicuik is signposted from the Edinburgh  city by pass the pitch is on the right hand side once in Penicuik, you’ll know your there with all the fans bedecked in Red and White.

Repeat if it is the last F&L Cup Final it should be a showcase final and Broxburn does not offer that experience.

I’ll be behind the goals so will look for you there.

C’mon the Rose 

3 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

Personally I wouldn’t have had a problem if the final had been played at Bathgate. It is a proper Junior experience, which I repeat Broxburn is not.

If you are allowed out with your carer Penicuik is signposted from the Edinburgh  city by pass the pitch is on the right hand side once in Penicuik, you’ll know your there with all the fans bedecked in Red and White.

Repeat if it is the last F&L Cup Final it should be a showcase final and Broxburn does not offer that experience.

I’ll be behind the goals so will look for you there.

C’mon the Rose 

Nah the pub teams are playing a friendly at the galaday park .

So possibly the last Fife&Lothians Cup Final is nearly here. The weather  seems set fair so I would expect a good crowd for this occasion . Get out  and see history the history book being closed on Junior football in Midlothian.

I would also expect a good game with goals and no chance of it going to penalties.

C’mon The Rose

Guest brycey

lets hope its a good final bonnyrigg no doubt the favourites but would never right nitten off especially if it goes to penalties

13 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

I would expect a good crowd for this occasion

Hopefully as big as the Shortlees v Hurlford Thistle crowd the other night!

Screenshot_20180604-215732.thumb.png.c590323b11d32ea666fbbdd03cb65f67.png

On 01/06/2018 at 11:32, daleboy1969 said:

Your right .but i believe we paid the same entry fee each season as your club .that therefor gives us an opinion on this matter .  My opinion is bathgates creamery park is a better facility than the others mentioned . Bathgate would also have been à decent facility for other associations to hold cup finals .i noticed that a senior league have held all there cup finals at junior grounds this season .call it a wee sweetner .enjoy the last fife and lothians cup final 

Surely the Fife and Lothians Cup could continue with the 21 teams left

Archived