1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

>Liverpool agree fee for Fekir
> Liverpool give Fekir medical
> Liverpool discover Fekir has the knees of an 80 year old
> Liverpool try to lower the fee based on the medical results
> Lyon tell them to bolt

See: https://twitter.com/MaddockMirror

That would appear to be it Miguel ... 

“Liverpool's medical staff feared an injury to Fekir’s knee again would be the end. An expert physician stated: “When we have an MRI of this type of case, the first thing we see are traces of ligament repair. In this case it was the wear of cartilage” (@lequipe) 

Just caught a West Ham supporting presenter on Talkshit perfectly summing up their transfer policy...let in be known to their media chums their after a biggish name, be seen to be going for it, put in a derisory offer, get turned down as intended, sign cheap dross later in the window and claim they'd tried for better.  Excellent. :lol:

22 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

Just caught a West Ham supporting presenter on Talkshit perfectly summing up their transfer policy...let in be known to their media chums their after a biggish name, be seen to be going for it, put in a derisory offer, get turned down as intended, sign cheap dross later in the window and claim they'd tried for better.  Excellent. :lol:

Currently the situation with Mawson / Felipe Anderson 

Gullivan have done it for years, did the same at Brum. 

Just got to sit tight for a few more years and then can sell up. 

28 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

Currently the situation with Mawson / Felipe Anderson 

Gullivan have done it for years, did the same at Brum. 

Just got to sit tight for a few more years and then can sell up. 

Indeed they did. Their plan for creating London FC and selling it at huge personal profit isn't exactly going to plan and it looks like more and more people are seeing through it all. 

15 hours ago, 7-2 said:

Indeed they did. Their plan for creating London FC and selling it at huge personal profit isn't exactly going to plan and it looks like more and more people are seeing through it all. 

That is indeed going to plan, all three will make a fortune out of it. 

Spurs have offered £15million for Aston Villa's Jack Grealish.
dont get it. hes pish! hes been a 'star on the rise' for 5 years now. i really dont get it.

unless spurs are using FM to scout their players as he was shit hot on that

Grealish lost his way a bit but I think there's a footballer in there. Definitely worth taking a chance with.
was supposedly a talent years ago but has never produced. far too big a gamble. also cant see where he fits in at spurs. similar to ross Barkley going to chelsea.

suppose its all to do with the home grown quota squads must have

14 hours ago, ah-dee said:

was supposedly a talent years ago but has never produced. far too big a gamble. also cant see where he fits in at spurs. similar to ross Barkley going to chelsea.

suppose its all to do with the home grown quota squads must have

If he went to Chelsea or such then yes, I'd agree, and he'd be daft to go there to be just a squad member. If the likes of Everton, Leicester and Fulham are genuinely interested he'd be better heading there for game time. He's only 22 after all. Time to show he's over the stupid boy phase he went through. I really like his style and think he could go on to better things.

If he went to Chelsea or such then yes, I'd agree, and he'd be daft to go there to be just a squad member. If the likes of Everton, Leicester and Fulham are genuinely interested he'd be better heading there for game time. He's only 22 after all. Time to show he's over the stupid bot phase he went through. I really like his style and think he could go on to better things.
cant disagree with what you've said. tbh its easy to forget hes only 22 as hes been on the go a longtime now. hes not a top 6 player but could do a job for the likes of fulham etc

1 hour ago, ah-dee said:
2 hours ago, 7-2 said:
If he went to Chelsea or such then yes, I'd agree, and he'd be daft to go there to be just a squad member. If the likes of Everton, Leicester and Fulham are genuinely interested he'd be better heading there for game time. He's only 22 after all. Time to show he's over the stupid bot phase he went through. I really like his style and think he could go on to better things.

cant disagree with what you've said. tbh its easy to forget hes only 22 as hes been on the go a longtime now. hes not a top 6 player but could do a job for the likes of fulham etc

From what I saw last season Fulham would be a good fit for him. 

On 15/06/2018 at 13:06, FifeArab said:

Barca after Ilkay Gundagan to replace Iniesta.

Assumed that's where Coutinho was expected to fit in? 

Archived