• Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

I thought Pep = Supras?, Hows the championship forum treating you? Miss you x

It’s interestimg...

Spoiler

I miss the Premiership

5C73810A-D437-4086-989D-5C0616F53CFC.gif.28953d661e4fb97d3f57929fa8f5a2bb.gif

How are the Accies looking for the coming season? Inevitable relegation on the cards for the fifth time on a row?

3 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Much as it pains me to agree with Pepp, Levy is a complete wankstain, appears to believe that he is the most important person at the club with his transfer posturing and has probably already phoned Joe Lewis looking for another bonus as he hasn't spent anything this summer. Totally in love with the media coverage he is given and is hurting his club as a result rather than just doing his job.

This precisely.  Alex Ferguson, best manager in the game ever, said if you stand still in football you go backwards.  Spurs have fought tooth and nail to get into the top four, it's going to be harder than ever to stay there, if they don't they will lose their manager and best player, the two most important people at the club.

Levys job is to improve the club and team every way he can every chance he gets, summer transfer windows are the best chance they get.  He has failed miserably.  If they drop out of top four this year, just after building the new stadium making top four and cl football even more important, it's on his head and he should lose his job. 

Absolutely awful job he has done this summer, appalling.  If anyone believes that there's not a single player put there that spurs could have got that would have improved them they're an idiot. 

He was probably thinking he'd be all smart leaving it to last minute to save money and fucked it.  Should pay with his job if it backfires and should be told now that's what's going to happen 

Guest Moomintroll
This precisely.  Alex Ferguson, best manager in the game ever, said if you stand still in football you go backwards.  Spurs have fought tooth and nail to get into the top four, it's going to be harder than ever to stay there, if they don't they will lose their manager and best player, the two most important people at the club.
Levys job is to improve the club and team every way he can every chance he gets, summer transfer windows are the best chance they get.  He has failed miserably.  If they drop out of top four this year, just after building the new stadium making top four and cl football even more important, it's on his head and he should lose his job. 
Absolutely awful job he has done this summer, appalling.  If anyone believes that there's not a single player put there that spurs could have got that would have improved them they're an idiot. 
He was probably thinking he'd be all smart leaving it to last minute to save money and fucked it.  Should pay with his job if it backfires and should be told now that's what's going to happen 
Agree 100pc there, however if Joe Lewis accrues a financial benefit then the transfer window is a success. I wonder if any other clubs beholden to an extravagantly moustachioed tax dodger will be equally happy at their transfer business.

3 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
12 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Agree 100pc there, however if Joe Lewis accrues a financial benefit then the transfer window is a success. I wonder if any other clubs beholden to an extravagantly moustachioed tax dodger will be equally happy at their transfer business.

You do get the impression that the hierarchy at spurs don't really care about taking the club to the next level, just making money.  Villas boas made some comments yesterday to that effect.

Guest Moomintroll
You do get the impression that the hierarchy at spurs don't really care about taking the club to the next level, just making money.  Villas boas made some comments yesterday to that effect.
Coasting along while a tax dodger makes money on the back of a penny pinching transfer supremo, sure I have read that narrative somewhere before but I can't quite put my finger on it.

9 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
10 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Coasting along while a tax dodger makes money on the back of a penny pinching transfer supremo, sure I have read that narrative somewhere before but I can't quite put my finger on it.

It does sound very familiar tbf.

On 10/08/2018 at 16:27, Peppino Impastato said:

Yeah totally champ. My Jewish gf is sleeping next to me btw.  Utter fanny talk from you and that other walloper.

Amy Winehouse IMO.

Chelsea have loaned out 31 players during the summer transfer window so far.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6062471/Chelseas-loan-army-Blues-sent-31-players-summer.html

I find it ridiculous that clubs like Chelsea can basically stockpile players like this.  A number of them are in their mid-20s and have either never played for the actual first team or at best made a few fleeting appearances here and there.

8 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Chelsea have loaned out 31 players during the summer transfer window so far.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6062471/Chelseas-loan-army-Blues-sent-31-players-summer.html

I find it ridiculous that clubs like Chelsea can basically stockpile players like this.  A number of them are in their mid-20s and have either never played for the actual first team or at best made a few fleeting appearances here and there.

It’s clearly wrong, but difficult to stop. If you banned over a certain amount of loans out per team they’d get round it by using a feeder team. Like Chelsea with Vitesse or Man City with their teams in New York/Melbourne.

Parma had an insane number of players registered before they went tits up too.

7 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Ragnar Klavan set to sign for Cagliari. He will be missed ... 

Done deal, 3 million Euros. 

Klavan is a good defender for the level of a mid-table side in the top 4 leagues, probably wouldn't get much game time at Liverpool anymore

10 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Done deal, 3 million Euros. 

Klavan is a good defender for the level of a mid-table side in the top 4 leagues, probably wouldn't get much game time at Liverpool anymore

He proved to be a shrewd piece of business never let anyone down when called upon or made a fuss when he wasn’t playing. With the likes of Clyne and Gomez fit again and young Phillips emerging from the youths Klopp has other options now at the back. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

Markovic away to Anderlecht for £2.9M plus 50% sell on clause. So that'll be a total of £2.9M then. Only a loss of £17M then. Good work all round.

It is what it is. At least he’s finally off the wage bill. 

Archived