English Leagues Transfer Activity Summer 2018

7-2

Levy is, rightly, a tight fisted b*****d. they will have a few bodies in before Thursday. they did the best business getting kane and pochettino on long contracts.

cant see him spending close to £35m of grealish. more likely £20m and add ons and thats still OTT.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently Grealish won't be sold this window. 

Apparently Kovacic is moving to Chelsea on loan. 

Apparently Spurs want to offload Dembele and Wanyama, although I can't see both happening now. 

Will they have any midfielders beyond their starting ones? 

From Real Madrid's site: 

Real Madrid CF and Chelsea FC have agreed to the transfer of player Thibaut Courtois, who remains linked to the club for the next six seasons. 

After the medical examination that will take place tomorrow, Thursday, August 9, the player will be presented at 1:00 pm in the honor box of the Santiago Bernabéu stadium. 

Subsequently, Courtois will step on the turf of the Santiago Bernabéu for the first time wearing the Real Madrid CF shirt and will attend the media in the press room.

Dead surprising, eh? 

12 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

Are Chelsea in for a replacement? If not its a choice of Willy Caballero or Robert Green in between the sticks.

They're signing one for £71m. I'm not going to attempt spelling his name. 

31 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:
45 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
They're signing one for £71m. I'm not going to attempt spelling his name. 

Keppa Arrizabalaga is yer guy. Basque names are a bit of a mouthful.

For goodness sake ... it’s Kepa ! 

:) 

Leicester sign Filip Benkovic from Dinamo Dagreb so Harry Maguire's move to Old Trafford could be on.

Arsenal sell Lucas Perez to West Ham for £6.5m, £10m less than the that they paid for him. He should be better than Hugill, an odd Hammers buy who has been punted out on loan to Middlesborough.

So Courtois does a runner on Chelsea to force a move to Real Madrid and is now trying to convince Hazard to join him.

I would love to see Chelsea draw Real Madrid in Europe at some point (unlikely this year obviously) just for the reaction of Chelsea fans (who I am sure have never caused any problems) to Courtois!

Sky sources say harry arter is to join cardiff on loan. Yet this morning the reporter was on talksport saying he didnt want to go to cardiff and was staying at bournemouth. Im sure they just put half this shite in just to fill airtime and space on the screen

Archived