English Leagues Transfer Activity Summer 2018

7-2

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
£70m price tag (meh!) - maybe not....
£70m is a ridiculous amount of money. there's no chance zaha is worth that. mahrez went for £60m and hes far superior to zaha.

also his most likely destination is Spurs and theres as much chance of levy paying £70m for me as there is for zaha

Zaha's apparently said that he wants to leave Palace. 
If he stays in England, I'd imagine he'll become a bench warmer for a top six club. 

I don’t think he’s as good as made out. Could maybe do a little better than Palace but that’s It.

Callum McManaman has gone back to Wigan. How this guy got anywhere near the EPL is baffling.
hopeless. he only got to the EPL on the back of the media excitement because hes english. crazy hes racked up nearly £10 million in transfer fees

Everton supposedly signing Richarlison for around £40m-50m. 
He was outstanding before Silva gave up on Watford, so that's promising, but the fee is mental. 

He looked really good for Watford but that price is crazy.

Went to a few Palace games last season and have to say Zaha was absolutely tremendous every time. Stood out like a sore thumb in that Palace team (who aren’t the worst in the world). 

I reckon he’ll end up at Spurs. 

8 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Danny Ward £12.5 million to Leicester that’s great business. Big windfall for Wrexham too. Wonder what Mignolet will go for. 

A lot more than you would get for Karius. Mignolet isn't great but he got a WC bronze medal. That's worth a lot more Karius's CL loser's medal.

8 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

A lot more than you would get for Karius. Mignolet isn't great but he got a WC bronze medal. That's worth a lot more Karius's CL loser's medal.

What the f**k are you talking about? 

11 hours ago, PB1994 said:

Fair enough but you should probably be aiming that at the guy who says Liverpool will need to sell cause they had “spent £150 million”.

I was talking more in terms of FFP. 

1 hour ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Karius screams of Szczesny. He'll return to the Bundesliga at a top half team, and in a few years Bayern will sign him as a Neuer replacement without anyone noticing. 

Archived