I think both statements are very harsh, but its not a surprise as ive learned to realise people are very negative about each others teams on this site, my opinion  is actually not a bad job done considering it was start again at St Cuthberts, many people would have avoided the job knowing it was going to be hard to rebuild and considering the clubs previous success some people would have stayed clear not willing to take the knocks,its fine taking over something thats already built, but ive spoke to Craig Fraser on a couple of occasions and he seems to know the game and has a swagger about him,a bit of balls for the lack of a better phrase, i think St Cuthberts will do ok next season.

Im not entirely sure Old Striker what the ins and outs where of the old management finishing up,my opinion was only based on what rebuilding had to be done at the club as the situation when managers leave so do players, and i think under the circumstances it was a decent job, I think in time St Cuthberts will get stronger and therefore achieve silverware.

I dont know Old Striker what the situation was and i don’t know what was promised,i’m just a outsider looking in and commenting on the situation as it is just now, i think if any manager had went in they would maybe have struggled first season, but as i say i don’t know what was promised.

Haha i only asked a simple wuestion dont  worry aboot saints theyll be fine the lads are doing a geed job aye considering and wee dont want tae gan over old ground but the old manager wanted finished up was hardly it training or games towards the end Ye forget folk ken this but other teams shoukd be glad saints are doing rubbish as the say but they seem concerned haha its still aw aboot the saints geed lads in charge will only git better

9 minutes ago, Mr Kirkcudbright said:

Haha i only asked a simple wuestion dont  worry aboot saints theyll be fine the lads are doing a geed job aye considering and wee dont want tae gan over old ground but the old manager wanted finished up was hardly it training or games towards the end Ye forget folk ken this but other teams shoukd be glad saints are doing rubbish as the say but they seem concerned haha its still aw aboot the saints geed lads in charge will only git better

Education,  education,  education  .

Archived