Andy roberston

kenny131

41 minutes ago, MickeyPaul said:

He's only been in Garth Crooks team of the week once this season which says a lot in my opinion. He's had one good game all season.

This would only say a lot in your opinion if you're Garth Crooks.     

Are you Garth Crooks?  

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/04/2019 at 23:08, MickeyPaul said:

He's only been in Garth Crooks team of the week once this season which says a lot in my opinion. He's had one good game all season.

Left-back in the PFA team of the Year, which is quite an achievement for a guy who's had one good game.

Van Dijk can do it against absolute diddies like West Ham and Arsenal. However, as soon as he's up against proper footballers, his erchie collapses. Andy Robertson is far superior; demonstrated, again, on Wednesday night. 

Van Dijk can do it against absolute diddies like West Ham and Arsenal. However, as soon as he's up against proper footballers, his erchie collapses. Andy Robertson is far superior; demonstrated, again, on Wednesday night. 

Be honest now. Are you genuinely basing that on anything other than Liverpool conceding 3 against Barca/Messi the other night? Van Dijk’s been a monster all season and really struggling to think of anyone he’s been toiling against.

I’m not really seeing the case for Robertson being ‘far superior’ either. Happy for him to be deemed superior mind you. But as I see it, Van Dijk’s as good at centre back as Robertson is at left back.