Andy roberston

kenny131

Looking very accomplished Vs Barca tonight. Interesting to hear how highly the commentators are speaking of him - as one of Liverpool's best attacking routes and as someone who has a crucial, match saving moment in most games.
Also good to see him having the courage to belt a couple of Roberto Carlos strikes too.
Best of all tho he had the audacity to ruffle Messi's hair [emoji23]

2 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

Looking very accomplished Vs Barca tonight. Interesting to hear how highly the commentators are speaking of him - as one of Liverpool's best attacking routes and as someone who has a crucial, match saving moment in most games.
Also good to see him having the courage to belt a couple of Roberto Carlos strikes too.
Best of all tho he had the audacity to ruffle Messi's hair emoji23.png

He’s been quite shakey tonight for me. Quite a few missed passes at the start. Has improved a bit though and hopefully will continue to in 2nd half.

He’s been quite shakey tonight for me. Quite a few missed passes at the start. Has improved a bit though and hopefully will continue to in 2nd half.

I think he's been brilliant. Must have missed the shakey bits. He's certainly dealing with the occasion better than Shaqiri!

Ah, bums - he's off injured

7 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

I think he's been brilliant. Must have missed the shakey bits. He's certainly dealing with the occasion better than Shaqiri!

Ah, bums - he's off injured

He had a few missed places passes and the Messi incident but that was the first 10 minutes when him and Fabinho seemed that bit too pumped. Shaqiri has been terrible with missing some simple 5 yard passes. Can see him getting hooked too.

6 minutes ago, gannonball said:

He had a few missed places passes and the Messi incident but that was the first 10 minutes when him and Fabinho seemed that bit too pumped. Shaqiri has been terrible with missing some simple 5 yard passes. Can see him getting hooked too.

The Messi incident where he stopped a goal?

6 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Trolling Suarez in post match interview. Class!

I actually think it's gone to his head slightly, I wouldn't commend at all its not how top professionals behave. He also should be smarter, in a couple of years Barca are going to be looking for a replacement for Alba  and if he keeps playing like he is he may well be the one they go for so being sarcy to them is a bit counter productive.

His collision with Messi was accidental though.  

Hope he's fit for the final great experience for him.  Hope a lightbulb finally goes on in Tierneys head too that he could be doing something similar.

Edited by Kuro

44 minutes ago, Kuro said:

I actually think it's gone to his head slightly, I wouldn't commend at all its not how top professionals behave. He also should be smarter, in a couple of years Barca are going to be looking for a replacement for Alba  and if he keeps playing like he is he may well be the one they go for so being sarcy to them is a bit counter productive.

Yes, I'm sure in a few years when Barcelona are selecting their next £50 million pound player they'll whittle down the candidates by checking who's said something sarcy about them.

I'm actually disappointed in Andy, his "who's in the final?" line was just a wee cheeky chappy comment, I'd have much preferred he unzipped his jacket to show a t-shirt of Suarez in tears then gave it the GIRUY straight down the camera.

38 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Yes, I'm sure in a few years when Barcelona are selecting their next £50 million pound player they'll whittle down the candidates by checking who's said something sarcy about them.

I'm actually disappointed in Andy, his "who's in the final?" line was just a wee cheeky chappy comment, I'd have much preferred he unzipped his jacket to show a t-shirt of Suarez in tears then gave it the GIRUY straight down the camera.

Of course they would, they recently cancelled.the contract of a young player they signed when it emerged he'd made a couple of posts mocking them on social media several years earlier.  All businesses do.the same, you can't get a job with Sony if you've publicity slated Sony in the past.

2 hours ago, Kuro said:

Of course they would, they recently cancelled.the contract of a young player they signed when it emerged he'd made a couple of posts mocking them on social media several years earlier.  All businesses do.the same, you can't get a job with Sony if you've publicity slated Sony in the past.

Can you show me where he's mocked Barcelona? He was asked a question about Suarez and asked who was in the final? It's delight at beating a horrible c**t and being in the final of Europes best competition, if that puts Barca off him then I'm sure he'll survive playing for Liverpool where he's an absolute hero to everyone.

5 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Can you show me where he's mocked Barcelona? He was asked a question about Suarez and asked who was in the final? It's delight at beating a horrible c**t and being in the final of Europes best competition, if that puts Barca off him then I'm sure he'll survive playing for Liverpool where he's an absolute hero to everyone.

I said he was sarcy not mocked.  You're a bit of an angry little man.  Suarez and Coutinho were also heroes there, but all players have ambition to go right to the top.

I said he was sarcy not mocked.  You're a bit of an angry little man.  Suarez and Coutinho were also heroes there, but all players have ambition to go right to the top.

Kieran Tierney doesn’t.

22 hours ago, Kuro said:

Had a wee look for this young player they cancelled the contract of - Sergi Guardiola - a 24 year old they were signing for their B team. He made several pro-Madrid and anti-Catalonia tweets, one being "f**k Catalonia". Robbo's comments aren't comparable in the slightest.

3 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Had a wee look for this young player they cancelled the contract of - Sergi Guardiola - a 24 year old they were signing for their B team. He made several pro-Madrid and anti-Catalonia tweets, one being "f**k Catalonia". Robbo's comments aren't comparable in the slightest.

Nobody likes you, not even your mum.  

Robertson in Garth Crooks' team of the season:
"Full-backs who have the ability to produce wonderful crosses into the opposition's penalty area and then defend as though their life depends on it are worth their weight in gold.

Andrew Robertson has been doing that better than any other full-back in the country this season. He also possesses a terrific change of pace which enables him to recover situations when others are left for dead. This young man could get into any international team in the world right now. Scotland are desperately lucky to have him."

Nice write up apart from the c*nty last sentence.

Robertson in Garth Crooks' team of the season:"Full-backs who have the ability to produce wonderful crosses into the opposition's penalty area and then defend as though their life depends on it are worth their weight in gold.

Andrew Robertson has been doing that better than any other full-back in the country this season. He also possesses a terrific change of pace which enables him to recover situations when others are left for dead. This young man could get into any international team in the world right now. Scotland are desperately lucky to have him."

Nice write up apart from the c*nty last sentence.

Maybe Robertson will join James Morrison in the next England squad.