Failed Statelet Premier League (and other divisions) 2019/20

On 03/06/2019 at 20:44, Jacksgranda said:

And so have Carrick.

Still no word of a new manager for Coleraine. Still, we didn't do so bad last year without one...

• Jacksgranda changed the title to Failed Statelet Premier League (and other divisions) 2019/20

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48812655

Heard this on Radio Ulster yesterday afternoon (Keith Gillespie was also on talking about his gambling problem), the two of them were there promoting their players' agency, but they both were quite willing to talk about their problems.

Here it is - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/48812656

Edited by Jacksgranda

I hope some of you on here can help me. I'm planning a weekend over in Belfast in November, going to Northern Ireland v The Netherlands on Saturday 16/11 (7.45pm KO). I had a look at other fixtures and Glentoran are at home the same day. If they play at 3pm, I assume it will be easy enough to get from there to Windsor Park? Is there likely to be a game on the Friday night? I assume there won't be anything south of the border as their season will have finished by then?

1 hour ago, Marten said:

I hope some of you on here can help me. I'm planning a weekend over in Belfast in November, going to Northern Ireland v The Netherlands on Saturday 16/11 (7.45pm KO). I had a look at other fixtures and Glentoran are at home the same day. If they play at 3pm, I assume it will be easy enough to get from there to Windsor Park? Is there likely to be a game on the Friday night? I assume there won't be anything south of the border as their season will have finished by then?

be a piece of piss getting from glentoran to Windsor park,id be very surprised if there weren't games rearranged to Friday,especially from outwith Belfast,on a home NI international weekend

On 02/07/2019 at 21:17, Marten said:

There will be no problem getting from The Oval to Windsor Park, you could probably walk it, you'll have nearly 3 hours (assuming a 3 o'clock k.o. for the Glens match). There won't be any games on a Sunday, so your best bet is a Friday night match. Last season had regular Friday night games (which were televised).

On 02/07/2019 at 21:17, Marten said:

I see there's a full card for the 16th, all 3.00 o'clock kick offs, in addition to Glentoran v Glenavon, Cliftonville are at home to Ballymena, that one might be worth considering, too. Linfield are away to Institute, if that gets moved to Friday you could fit in a trip to The Brandywell.