Season Tickets Ad on Kingdom FM

• 2 weeks later...

This ad which will be on again in June/July is paid for by Rovers Down South, 200 Club, Raith Trust, Jim McMillan Club & 2 individuals. If Rovers fans buy more season tickets then we can make more & better signings to add to the current two.

1 hour ago, JAR said:

Cost of adult season £250-value to get out of zombie league priceless!

Oh that it were that simple.

last season (as with many previous) I made the usual donation which is basically all that a season ticket is to me given that My work rota means I usually only see about a dozen home games (inc cup ties) a season. I am still feeling so flat and let down from the last 2 seasons that I’m not ready to commit to making that donation which although a help to the club will mean that every home game to I get costs me over £20.

I will probably still end up getting one at some point but none of the noises coming from SP of late have had the effect of making me want to rush down and buy.

17 minutes ago, Scottydog said:

I will probably still end up getting one at some point but none of the noises coming from SP of late have had the effect of making me want to rush down and buy.

The club would sell hoors of season tickets if they coincided their promotion with the signing of some foreign character that would intrigue the supporters. 

As it is, and with all due respect to the guys who have signed, they don't have that 'Wow' factor like the aforementioned foreign radgey would garner. 

Didn't get a season ticket last season for the first time in a decade and didn't miss it. Got tickets easily for the East Fife games and there's not a massive saving to be had.

Average price for this League is £215  ( & that includes 2 @ £180  from Montrose & Stenhousemuir) ignoring them we are paying a premium of £25 to retain full time football, make signings & try to win this time.

I’m gonna try to turn over a new leaf (after this post). I’m no Smith fan and I’m struggling for enthusiasm on all things Rovers just now but no matter who he signs I’m going to try not to post negatively and give them the benefit of the doubt until a time comes that forces my hand.

Hopefully Smith can bring in his own signings and on those  he can be fairly judged, if he gets it right and we go up then all’s good and well. If he fails (or even it becomes apparent that we are failing in our quest ie we are shite) then he and the board are fair game.

Next ad plays are as follows:-    Fri 15/6 9.20,10.20, 13.20, 18.40         Sat 16/6 6.20,11.53, 14.40, 16.20

Wed 27/6  7.56,10.40,14.53, 17.20, 23.40         Thurs 28/6   8.40,12.40, 14.53, 18.20, 21.40

Tues 10/7   7.56,10.20, 13.20, 16.53                       Wed 11/7 8.56,10.20,13.20, 18.20

Wed 25/7 6.20,10.53, 14.53, 16.53                         Thurs 7.20,12.53, 14.40, 17.20

Have a listen & buy your season or just buy your season now.

A new thread for this isn't really required, we have our own thread running where this could have been mentioned. Whilst we're at it we also have a Season Ticket thread running on Fantalk and you've went and created not 1 but 2 new threads about this. Stay aff the JARS.

• 2 weeks later...

Rovers Target 500 MORE s/t sales.

After two disappointing seasons, help Raith begin the return to the top of Scottish football. We want 500 more Rovers proclaimers to buy their season tickets now.

These are priced to help us sign ***, **** & possibly even *****  so that we can all enjoy a successful season. Don't delay help us on our way!

See you all Saturdays.

Archived