League Cup 18/19 - Group E

5 hours ago, Ross Forbes said:

The Rovers Thistle game next week Pay at the Gate? I'm quite fancying a wee trip to Cliftonhill now I've got free evenings again.

Just don’t be expecting too much lol.

joking aside can be a great old fashioned atmosphere. Though pitch is horrific

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Vodka Vic said:

Good highlights package from Stenny as usual. I have a feeling I will be watching this season's games through the cracks between my fingers.

Cheers. Albion looked horrid throughout the whole game. Heard someone say after the game that they think Albion won't win a game this season. Wouldn't surprise me if that was the case. 

4 hours ago, CEMSFC said:

Cheers. Albion looked horrid throughout the whole game. Heard someone say after the game that they think Albion won't win a game this season. Wouldn't surprise me if that was the case. 

I wasn't at the game but from the footage we look like a bunch of wee laddies . I think most Rovers fans deep down are really worried but want to give the manager and players a chance. Probably the most worrying thing is Roverd are not a club who sacks easily. Todd Lumsden in 2012 and Brian Kerr last season were given the full season where everyone could see where it was heading.

I'm sure Alan Reid will do a good job for you - he's not flamboyant and his distribution can be wayward but as a lower league defender he wins tackles and headers - in other words clears his lines , so important at this level.

Rose and Kerr picked up slight knocks for us so will be on the bench.

Expect us to rotate the squad quite a bit from last Saturday.

Don't think albion rovers will be the walk in the park many are expecting due to the dug meat pitch.

56 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Rose and Kerr picked up slight knocks for us so will be on the bench.

Expect us to rotate the squad quite a bit from last Saturday.

Don't think albion rovers will be the walk in the park many are expecting due to the dug meat pitch.

Aye i'd expect quite a few changes.  Wouldnt be surprised to see Ferguson, Bell, McDaid, McGuffie and Moore all get a start as an example. 

Aye i'd expect quite a few changes.  Wouldnt be surprised to see Ferguson, Bell, McDaid, McGuffie and Moore all get a start as an example. 
McCall said every player would get game time during these games.

Hopefully we don't overdo it, and cause ourselves problems.

Archived