League Cup 18/19 - Group E

We looked well behind in terms of our performance levels against Forfar last week; I suspect most teams are a similar position though so it's impossible to call tomorrow's game with much confidence either way.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Total guess how we’ll lineup today considering the amount of new signings. I’ll go with:

Lennox, Elliott, O’Ware, McGinty, Penrice, Bannigan, Slater, Spittal, Storer, Erskine, Doolan.

Adam Barton to come off the bench and score a hat trick, and chase down every ball, working his arse off.

In all seriousness though, I would expect this to be fairly comfortable, without being much of a doing. Archie has said he wants to get back to playing entertaining football, so let’s see if we can at least get some of that today.

6 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Morton fans apparently charging the fence in a glorified pre season friendly :lol:

A couple of seasons ago we beat Kilmarnock away in a "glorified pre-season friendly" and found ourselves in a semi-final a few months later.

Stop kidding yourself.

3 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

A couple of seasons ago we beat Kilmarnock away in a "glorified pre-season friendly" and found ourselves in a semi-final a few months later.

Stop kidding yourself.

Fantastic. Did the charge a fence in that match as well? :rolleyes:

Archived