League Cup Group C

RiG

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Caley v Cove match had everything that is required for a game of football, 22 players, a referee and two linesmen and a match ball.

The ice cream van did a roaring trade and Caley scored two goals.

Have I missed anything?

28 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

The Caley v Cove match had everything that is required for a game of football, 22 players, a referee and two linesmen and a match ball.

Have I missed anything?

Dougie Ross (Tory p***k) was running the line today. I thought he quit assistant referee duties to focus on his other jobs? 

He must have been raging to turn up at the stadium and see the travelling circus!

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Have I missed anything?

Yes, the Thistle part of your club's name (twice). You're not nicknamed the Jaggies for nothing...

25 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

When were we called Jaggies ??  Stay in your own thread Eastie.

A Thistle fan I used to work with always referred to his team as the Jaggies. He also claimed that a load of Caledonian supporters defected to Ross County in protest at the amalgamation and this is why a club based in Dingwall with a population of 6,000 has a support broadly as big as that of Inverness Caledonian Thistle...

2 hours ago, Angusfifer said:

A Thistle fan I used to work with always referred to his team as the Jaggies. He also claimed that a load of Caledonian supporters defected to Ross County in protest at the amalgamation and this is why a club based in Dingwall with a population of 6,000 has a support broadly as big as that of Inverness Caledonian Thistle...

:lol::lol:  

8 hours ago, Angusfifer said:

This s news to me, when the feck did all this happen?

Is The Lochee Ballet Company still on the go?

11 hours ago, RossP said:

Dougie Ross (Tory p***k) was running the line today. I thought he quit assistant referee duties to focus on his other jobs? 

He must have been raging to turn up at the stadium and see the travelling circus!

That feckin slimeball was banned from attending the World Cup by his masters the cuntservatives but he still can referee Scottish games.

You have to ask why the feck anybody with a sense of moral dignity would vote tory in Scotland.

12 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

That feckin slimeball was banned from attending the World Cup by his masters the cuntservatives but he still can referee Scottish games.

You have to ask why the feck anybody with a sense of moral dignity would vote tory in Scotland.

What has this got to with folks voting intentions?

Better sticking to the fitba. Leave the politics out of it.

Archived