League Cup 2018/19 Group G

55 minutes ago, scott666 said:

Is Andy Stirling still at Queens or is he out on loan somewhere?

Was on loan at Dumbarton last season but back now. Still under contract here.  Hopefully he'll be more involved at Queens this season.  Getting good reports on his pre-season performances. 

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are Clyde any good?
Seem to talk the talk but can they walk the walk
After many false dawns, we have a manager, chairman and squad who seem to know what they're doing. We should be right up the top of League 2 this year but this is Clyde we're talking about.

So many disappointments and let downs with Clyde in recent years but as above said we have a manager and assistant manager that are proven and know all about these leagues and are proper coaches unlike Ferguson and Chapman.. plus got the best striker in the league.. if we can’t go up this season we are fuckin doomed 

Some things never change.

HT 1-0 Edinburgh. Clyde the better team for the first half an hour. Edinburgh came into the game more for the 15 minutes after and then just before half-time, McNiff concedes a free kick on the byline which is crossed in for Balatoni to flick on and score. A very typical Clyde goal to lose.

Fingers crossed for the second-half.

Only took us 40 minutes to realise we might do well if we use our creative midfielder rather than completely bypassing him with pointless punts up the park.

Strange half. Obviously! I am absolutely fizzing with our performance before the goals. Shambolic at the back and the punting forward was ridiculous. Has Bell shagged Mercer's Mrs? His refusal to pass to him is rage inducing.

Hopefully the defence gets a grip the second half, we utilise Harkins again and see the game out.

45 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Only took us 40 minutes to realise we might do well if we use our creative midfielder rather than completely bypassing him with pointless punts up the park.

Strange half. Obviously! I am absolutely fizzing with our performance before the goals. Shambolic at the back and the punting forward was ridiculous. Has Bell shagged Mercer's Mrs? His refusal to pass to him is rage inducing.

Hopefully the defence gets a grip the second half, we utilise Harkins again and see the game out.

4-3 now. We could yet feck this up.

I’ll admit, I’m a seething mess to have turned up and witnessed that level of performance. To have an article on the website talking about the high demands that will be put on the players and then to play like that is an embarrassment.

It can only get better, as they say.

Clydes performance today was tragic, Edinburgh werent much better I left before full time so missed the equaliser, heard someone say we fielded a few players that won’t be first team to try outwjat we have but no excuses for that shit, questioned me goin to the game on Tuesday 

Archived