League Cup 2018/19 Group G

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why on earth draw the groups and then wait over a week to announce how the fixtures will be set up?  Muppetry.  Do it all at the same time.  Would like Motherwell at home and Edinburgh City away, the others I'm not fussed.

Why on earth draw the groups and then wait over a week to announce how the fixtures will be set up?  Muppetry.  Do it all at the same time.  Would like Motherwell at home and Edinburgh City away, the others I'm not fussed.
SFA.

5 hours ago, doonhamer64 said:

You have Motherwell away.  

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
5 hours ago, doonhamer64 said:

SFA.

SPFL

On 30/05/2018 at 14:45, 19QOS19 said:
On 30/05/2018 at 12:45, doonhamer64 said:

SFA.

Why would the SFA be involved?

BT Sport :wub:

Couldn't have picked those fixtures better myself as I am away the first three match days so am delighted we're off the middle Saturday. Not at all bothered about missing Edinburgh and whilst I'd have liked to have seen Queens away we've got a better chance of beating Stranraer. 

Surprised they’re willing to let us on the tv considering they’ll have to talk about Goodwillie.
It's a weird decision to say the least. We're hardly Big Time but I'd say there is more chance of us providing an upset against Motherwell than Clyde. And given it's the last fixture there is every chance Clyde will have nothing to play for at that stage anyway.

It's a weird decision to say the least. We're hardly Big Time but I'd say there is more chance of us providing an upset against Motherwell than Clyde. And given it's the last fixture there is every chance Clyde will have nothing to play for at that stage anyway.

If you were to beat Motherwell it wouldn’t be the biggest shock but if we did it would be a massive shock that’s why and with Danny Lennon we’ve been great so there’s always a chance. We have a good stadium and will get a decent crowd so I understand the reasoning just a little surprised.

If you were to beat Motherwell it wouldn’t be the biggest shock but if we did it would be a massive shock that’s why and with Danny Lennon we’ve been great so there’s always a chance. We have a good stadium and will get a decent crowd so I understand the reasoning just a little surprised.
Perhaps. Broadwood isn't a "good stadium" though. It's not a dump but it's probably one of the worst grounds I've been to in Scotland. Fucking freezing no matter what time of year. The two empty stands kills any kind of atmosphere as well.

Archived