League Cup 2018/19 Group G

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Pride of Lanarkshire said:

Cyde fans are fun

Motherwell match reporter is funnier. 

FB_IMG_1532872074466.thumb.jpg.5f4acc879668cd15848bb17dbebac362.jpg

Don't know what game he was at cause none of that paragraph describing Goodwillies goal is true except apart from the last few words :lol:

Motherwell match reporter is funnier. 
FB_IMG_1532872074466.thumb.jpg.5f4acc879668cd15848bb17dbebac362.jpg
Don't know what game he was at cause none of that paragraph describing Goodwillies goal is true except apart from the last few words :lol:

Can’t comment on the offside but Hartley got the ball in the tackle and it fell behind him to goodwillie.

37 minutes ago, steelmen said:

Can’t comment on the offside but Hartley got the ball in the tackle and it fell behind him to goodwillie.

Naw he didnae, Goodwillie dragged the ball back,  Hately lost his balance and didn't know which way he was facing , Kipre, he must of felt he was back lying on a beach taking a selfie the state he got into.

I thought I had turned up to Clyde v Patrick Thistle yesterday going by the amount of "we hate Partick" songs but good vocal backing nonetheless.

The wee guys from the power wheelchair team gave me the biggest laugh of the day though when they said they had started pre season training by blowing their tyres up.

In all fairness when you watch the highlights back you can see that Goodwillie has knocked it behind his leg and let Hartley slide right past him, but at the game I thought Hartley had made a great tackle and then not got the break of the ball.

That's some impressive foaming at the mooth above over a mistake that's not exactly hard to understand.

I'm also not particularly understanding the Clyde optimism off the back of the game? You were up against a 3/10 Motherwell side that was absolute Humpty...the worst I've seen us in a long time (even worse than the Stranraer game), at home, and you lost 3-1. That's surely worrying, no? :huh:

1 hour ago, Al B said:

In all fairness when you watch the highlights back you can see that Goodwillie has knocked it behind his leg and let Hartley slide right past him, but at the game I thought Hartley had made a great tackle and then not got the break of the ball.

That's some impressive foaming at the mooth above over a mistake that's not exactly hard to understand.

I'm also not particularly understanding the Clyde optimism off the back of the game? You were up against a 3/10 Motherwell side that was absolute Humpty...the worst I've seen us in a long time (even worse than the Stranraer game), at home, and you lost 3-1. That's surely worrying, no? :huh:

We more than match a full-time team who just reached the Scottish Cup Final and are 3 leagues above us for 75 minutes and you think we should be worried about that? What would have been a half-decent result for us? Skelping you 7-0? Should a team looking for promotion from League 2 be looking to notch double figures? 

2 hours ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

We more than match a full-time team who just reached the Scottish Cup Final and are 3 leagues above us for 75 minutes and you think we should be worried about that? What would have been a half-decent result for us? Skelping you 7-0? Should a team looking for promotion from League 2 be looking to notch double figures? 

Ask Stranraer. We were a fair bit worse on Saturday than we were at Stair Park last weekend.

Archived