League Cup Group D

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stirling looking comfortable against us at the moment. OK we're experimenting a little but this could well be the team that plays Yinited at Tannadice next week and we're not at the races at all. Nicely taken goal but awful defending with a boy on the ground able to hold off 2 players and the centre halves expecting the ball to go out. Thomson has been poor, Vincent looks like he's missed a chunk of pre season and Craigen isn't a right wing back.

This is possibly the most boring game of football I've ever been to. Brechin don't want to go near our half nevermind our goal and we are happy passing it about the defence and midfield. I've seen more entertaining pre season friendlies at Sunday league level. 

Don t know Wether to be happy or greet . We ve not been thumped which is good so a plus mark for DD there .Our keeper was 100 times better than he was on Wednesday so happy we that.

BUT we created absolutely hee haw chances and when we did get a break of the ball no one supported our attacks such is our negative approach to the game now. 

Dundee played and won this at a leisurely pace scoring a fluke and a goal when our best centre half's off getting treatment. This will be Dundee s easiest game of the season .

Now for my biggest moan and it's at Callum Tapping he's seen us lose 2 or 3 players to injury during 2nd half and he gets himself a needless 2nd yellow card .The game was finished the ball was going now where and he cleans guy out . He's let his team mates and manager down .A vast improvement from Wednesday but unless Dods unleashes the shackles we re relegated.

Well done Connor for a well deserved MOM ... 

Archived