League Cup Group D

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 goals scored in our last 6 visits to the Glebe, averaging 4.2 goals per game.

26 goals scored, average of 4.3. Ruthless.

Well played tonight Dunfermline. Apart from Dougie Hill we did nt have anyone who resembled a Senior footballer.

You guys play the game the way it's meant to be played quick passing great to see . Good luck for rest of the season. 

We re in free fall 

Watching the super sexy close control from faiss again was very very exciting.

Match was probably the least competitive I've ever seen, including friendlies reserve games etc, in total control apart for 1 brief moment when we hadn't defended for so long we forgot how to do it.

It is nice to get the 1st goal scored as a result of hippolyte's blatant cheating out the way nice an early. Looking forward to more.

We were abysmal, Dods must go, the team completely lacked ideas, his signings get worse every year, Boris , j tapping, Henry and morano had absolute SHOCKERS and don’t get me started on the keeper TERIBLE!!!!!!!he was like a rabbit in headlights, Dods has got rid of watt, Buzz, trouten, Love, and couldn’t keep Dyer or graham Fusco and dale retired and he’s replaced them with dross!

pabz isn’t a good cb so why keep playing him in there!!!!!!! Felt bad for shields completely isolated, 

hill got pass marks for me, not at fault for any goals and didn’t do much wrong, put himself about won his tackles and tried to play football, he look a level above everyone of our players but that wouldn’t be hard! 

Stenny can we have Buzz bk?

5 hours ago, Overthehedge1 said:

We were abysmal, Dods must go, the team completely lacked ideas, his signings get worse every year, Boris , j tapping, Henry and morano had absolute SHOCKERS and don’t get me started on the keeper TERIBLE!!!!!!!he was like a rabbit in headlights, Dods has got rid of watt, Buzz, trouten, Love, and couldn’t keep Dyer or graham Fusco and dale retired and he’s replaced them with dross!

pabz isn’t a good cb so why keep playing him in there!!!!!!! Felt bad for shields completely isolated, 

hill got pass marks for me, not at fault for any goals and didn’t do much wrong, put himself about won his tackles and tried to play football, he look a level above everyone of our players but that wouldn’t be hard! 

Stenny can we have Buzz bk?

Keeper in same mould as Calum Antell remember him ??? . 

I'll be there on Saturday a game we re expected to lose but if it's by 6 or more Dods will surely resign . 

Keeper in same mould as Calum Antell remember him ??? . 

I'll be there on Saturday a game we re expected to lose but if it's by 6 or more Dods will surely resign . 

If you could let us have at least six that’d be wonderful.

Thank you.

10 hours ago, CITY1974 said:

Well played tonight Dunfermline. Apart from Dougie Hill we did nt have anyone who resembled a Senior footballer.

You guys play the game the way it's meant to be played quick passing great to see . Good luck for rest of the season. 

We're in free fall 

I was going to make a joke about parachute payments but then I read this...

In Newtonian physics, free fall is defined as the motion of an object where gravity is the only force acting upon it. By this definition then, a skydiver is never in true free fall, even before they deploy their parachute. A skydiver may be pulled towards earth by gravity, but they are also affected by air resistance, a force opposing their downward movement. For this reason it doesn’t match the strict definition of a free fall.

So forget it.

40 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I was going to make a joke about parachute payments but then I read this...

In Newtonian physics, free fall is defined as the motion of an object where gravity is the only force acting upon it. By this definition then, a skydiver is never in true free fall, even before they deploy their parachute. A skydiver may be pulled towards earth by gravity, but they are also affected by air resistance, a force opposing their downward movement. For this reason it doesn’t match the strict definition of a free fall.

So forget it.

Okay cool. I must ve been aff school that day 

Archived