League Cup Group D

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

Despite the pumping, did we compete?

We had a great chance just before halftime when losing 1-0 to score Peaso decided to pass to another teammate rather than have a go. In the 2nd half still 1-0 down we had a another great chance a header from a corner cleared off the line when it looked we had scored and then we lose the 2nd goal, their No 9 had a free header unmarked in the box. After that Dundee took control and ran out easy winners by scoring another couple of goals. 

We took a while to get going, but once Moussa (eventually) scored there was only going to be one winner. 

Second half very comfortable and pretty much a stroll, apart from Hamilton's double save at the start. 

We had a great chance just before halftime when losing 1-0 to score Peaso decided to pass to another teammate rather than have a go. In the 2nd half still 1-0 down we had a another great chance a header from a corner cleared off the line when it looked we had scored and then we lose the 2nd goal, their No 9 had a free header unmarked in the box. After that Dundee took control and ran out easy winners by scoring another couple of goals. 

Sounds like we don’t need to be to disheartened about the game then.

If we beat Dunfermline next Sunday then it’s safe to say we’ll finish as group winners.
After we pump them on tuesday it will probably be a straight shoot out between us [emoji16]

14 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
On 15/07/2018 at 13:47, CITY1974 said:
City not too score a goal in they re 4 games . Must be worth a better 

Also, to and their. Fucking fool.

I used to like you , but anyway still worth a punt 

I’m not even remotely ashamed to admit that I’m absolutely fucking buzzing for our Betfred Cup round 1 group stage match against Peterhead.

Similar score line to last season’s match please*.

2-1 Peterhead.

Guest TOPFITTER

Peterhead not firing like this time last year v Hearts so will be happy with a draw and bonus point. Surprisingly the Blue Toon seem to be trying “Old Fashioned Defending” this term i.e, kicking it away from own goals and no daft drag-backs, although with Ted and Wullie the full backs midfield suffers and hence the feed to forwards !!! For me the game for the Balmmor Boys will probably rest with Scott and Jack winning or sharing centre-mid.
See you all there just 220 mile trip tonight, kind of a home fixture [emoji2][emoji460]️[emoji471]

1 hour ago, JakeSAFC said:

Game day, looking forward to seeing us for the first time this season. We beat Brechin last season, might be a wee bit harder this season.

Na we will sit in with 7 at the back and bore the f**k out of the game .0 0 Stirling on pens

Archived