League Cup Group D

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

parslad not taking this well. Got the popcorn out.

Absolutely fine mate but thanks for caring X. Enjoy the popcorn. Sweet and salty my favourite.

4 hours ago, parslad said:

f**k me you're from Dundee and slagging Dunfermline .How's the tourist hotspots of Lochee, Whitfield and Hilltoon these days? At least you've got the highest teenage pregnancies and domestic abuse in the whole of Scotland. Congratulations

Screenshot_20180721-153810.thumb.jpg.8e9e21b15ab2aea4e51e522e2e0fd491.jpg

Screenshot_20180721-153855.thumb.jpg.a66bcb604e7ee008e92e8361bb845f30.jpg

V

Screenshot_20180721-154014.thumb.jpg.c48612a056a7d32c6b365da8159877f0.jpg

I love Dundee, it's the easiest place within driving distance to get yer hole from some random lassie for a vodka and orange. (You only need to buy the drink if you have a conscience) 

The minute the wummin up there hear a Fife accent they start oozing snatch batter all over their g-strings, then go back to their deadbeat partners dribbling Fife jizz. 

Not so easy to get three points from though. 

I love Dundee, it's the easiest place within driving distance to get yer hole from some random lassie for a vodka and orange. (You only need to buy the drink if you have a conscience) 
The minute the wummin up there hear a Fife accent they start oozing snatch batter all over their g-strings, then go back to their deadbeat partners dribbling Fife jizz. 
Not so easy to get three points from though. 
Think your getting Dundee confused with Perth.

Nice bottle of wine in the fridge/// check 

Packets of snacks on the wee table/// check

Couch on standby/// check

Cushions plumped up/// check

bt sport at the ready/// check 

Right! That's the wife sorted, I'm away to pick up the boys, Dundee here we come.  :thumsup2

Nice bottle of wine in the fridge/// check 
Packets of snacks on the wee table/// check
Couch on standby/// check
Cushions plumped up/// check
bt sport at the ready/// check 
Right! That's the wife sorted, I'm away to pick up the boys, Dundee here we come.  :thumsup2
Am sure someone will make sure she is ok while your away.Screenshot_20180722-115439_Facebook.jpg

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

Missing a good few first team players and playing a formation that I've never seen us do well in, can see an easy win for Dundee here, 3-0.

Here's hoping you're right but we've got 5 new guys playing, no Kamara & Moussa is wearing the captains armband today so I'll wait and see how we start before I get too confident.

Thank you

Archived