• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When’s the fixtures out? Hoping for Annan and Berwick away, leaving us to take on Airdrie and Hamilton at the Macarena. Who knows, we might have our managerial situation sorted by the time the first game rolls round.

Airdrieonians and Hamilton will visit Shielfield this season, with Annan and Livingston entertaining the black and gold away from home.

Accies v. Livingston is on the 17th of July, at 19:45 in the evening. Prime television game;

5b155533525e6_De2vxJ6XkAAu6AE1.thumb.jpg.7fb28ac17a28ba5d196575ae63cab460.jpg

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Berwick away on the Tuesday is ridiculous with Airdrieonians at home on the sat. Could have swapped the days about and eveyone would be much happier

Based on the last few seasons, we were always going to have one of Annan or Berwick away in midweek, but it is shite for the reason you've given. 

1 hour ago, DutchBorderer said:

Will Accies bring along a boat load of supporters? We could use the revenue, and I'm not expecting the Holemasters to bring home the moolah.

100 at most. 

7 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Pleased our game wasn't chosen for TV.

f**k televised football.

I'm miffed myself, as it'd be the only way for me to get to see any match action from our group. Bit silly considering Raith - Killie and Clyde - Motherwell, both of which seem less attractive games, were chosen.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived