• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

That not normal for you two diddies?

Airdrie also have no fans. Hamilton vs Livingston there will be seen as a big crowd in Airdrie

Never been to Linlithgow's ground so that will be interesting, a double trip to Airdrie's Penny Cars stadium wont be.  I see Crighton is back at Airdrie, him and Lithgow now playing two leagues apart is a bit out there, and Dale Carrick too, he's bound to score against us. Although Cadden loves a goal against Airdrie so that will balance it up.

We've only had 2 pre-season games so think this will just be an extended pre-season for us. Would still expect us to get wins against the lower league sides but don't really know what our fitness is like. Unless we make any signings through the week, and assuming we're still without Hardie and Jacobs, I would line up against Airdrie like this:

L.Miller   -   Robinson
Cadden   -   Pittman   -   Sibbald   -   Byrne   -   McMillan
Lithgow   -   Halkett   -   Gallagher
Kelly

18 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Apparently there's a chance the Livi game on Tuesday will be back at NDP as the pitch is ahead of schedule. Don't see it happening though surely too late to change it back?

I heard the other day that it'll get played at Accies.

I'd imagine the only reason it wouldn't is because of what you mentioned. 

3 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Apparently there's a chance the Livi game on Tuesday will be back at NDP as the pitch is ahead of schedule. Don't see it happening though surely too late to change it back?

Would make no odds to us where it is played, as long as we get to know a day or so before the game is played. But i'd imagine Airdrie would need a certain amount of notice about cancelling the use of their stadium, and maybe the SPFL & SFA too.

On ‎10‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 14:16, LiviLion said:

We've only had 2 pre-season games so think this will just be an extended pre-season for us. Would still expect us to get wins against the lower league sides but don't really know what our fitness is like. Unless we make any signings through the week, and assuming we're still without Hardie and Jacobs, I would line up against Airdrie like this:

L.Miller   -   Robinson
Cadden   -   Pittman   -   Sibbald   -   Byrne   -   McMillan
Lithgow   -   Halkett   -   Gallagher
Kelly

Canny see K Miller not starting. 

Further to various reports concerning our home Betfred League Cup tie v Livingston, on Tuesday 17th July, we can confirm that this is going ahead at New Douglas Park, kick off 7.45pm.

Admission is Adults £10; under 18s & over 65s £5.
Season tickets are not valid for this game.

Good prices, cheaper than our game against Airdrie tomorrow.

Archived