• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Why is the title named Group B?

We are in Group F.

I can honestly say f**k each and every team in this group except Berwick Rangers.

And Livingston but they won''t receive any love in the same way I will show Berwick Rangers. 

13 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

Why is the title named Group B?

Woops, rectified. Clearly I should munch my spacecake AFTER posting threads.

4 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Hamilton v Livi live in TV is happening isn’t it?

I'd rather they go with Cowdenbeath - Cove just so we get all that seething televised, but you are probably right.

Good to see us in the same group as our brothers Hamilton. Hope there's no segregation and we can cheer both teams. Hoping for a draw in that one.

Also good to see Airdrie again, mental to think on the 2nd January Airdrie had the chance to beat Albion Rovers and close the gap to 4 points on us in League 1 and now we are two divisions apart with largely the same team.

Hope we'll get Annan or Berwick away not sure how it works.

I reckon we'll finish second but still go through.

I'd imagine the gulf between ourselves and Livi is small (unlike our previous couple of second seeds), but we should be too good for the other three.

That said, Annan 2016 and "form book goes out the window in a derby". 

Airdrie to pump both you diddies

Airdrie also thought they'd pump us in League 1. Five games that season and a league cup game the following season and they still haven't managed to lay a scratch on the Amber Machine. Awkward.

On 26/05/2018 at 15:01, AMC13 said:

Good to see us in the same group as our brothers Hamilton. Hope there's no segregation and we can cheer both teams. Hoping for a draw in that one.

Also good to see Airdrie again, mental to think on the 2nd January Airdrie had the chance to beat Albion Rovers and close the gap to 4 points on us in League 1 and now we are two divisions apart with largely the same team.

Hope we'll get Annan or Berwick away not sure how it works.

Solidarity in the Ladbrokes Premiership. 

18 minutes ago, G51 Red said:

I'd have thought , that with Airdrie being Union Jack waving country , that Rodger would have put them on his "good guys " list .

Whatever flag you wave doesn't prevent you from being an arsehole. 

Archived