League Cup 2018/19 Group B

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

The navy blue pound and an easy three points, Falkirk are a massive club. 

5 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Sleeping giant

4 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Sleeping maggot.

Can you cringe yourself inside out?

Asking for a friend.

If the "banter" hasn't scared everybody off, there is this for any of the Forfar or Falkirk fans who are interested in such things...

IMG_3658.thumb.jpg.6a76eb956be26294b78c9b4ebd45c21b.jpg

It's well worth the money and packages to suit all pockets are available. Surely followers of the "big" teams will be snapping these up...

... Don't worry Falkirk fans can purchase them as well!!![emoji6]

5 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

A mate went to hospitality, at East Fife, a couple of years ago. He said the food & service was excellent but the calamari tasted a bit strange.

Did you know, in Gaelic, the word for 'squid' can be male or female.

It's Calum Mairi.

A mate went to hospitality, at East Fife, a couple of years ago. He said the food & service was excellent but the calamari tasted a bit strange.

Depends where it's been!!![emoji6]

On 04/06/2018 at 20:01, PauloPerth said:

No, Saints were in it 2 seasons ago (2016-17). Won the group, including a 4-0 ragdolling of Falkirk, (and a lesser mentioned penalty shoot out defeat at Glebe Park).

Beat Hearts in round of 16 and blatantly cheated at Pittodrie in quarters.

Thats the only other time though, looking forward to it.

On 06/06/2018 at 20:56, tree house tam said:

It was a draw at Glebe park m8. We never got an extra bonus point.

Yes thats why it was a penalty shoot-out in the group stage Tam, which we lost.  

I remember it as Brechin being the better team first half, with Jackson doing well, but we had a go towards the end, and I think it was Kane who equalised late on.

* 3-0 v Falkirk, credit where it's due.

31 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I remember it as Brechin being the better team first half, with Jackson doing well, but we had a go towards the end, and I think it was Kane who equalised late on.

Graham Cummins hit the bar with a half volley from about thirty yards. Alston looked decent and I'm sure Coulson looked alright playing central. 

I may be misremembering bits though. 

47 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I know. I also knew that you knew, there really was no need to comment, from both of us. Anyway f**k Montrose, c***s.

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Graham Cummins hit the bar with a half volley from about thirty yards. Alston looked decent and I'm sure Coulson looked alright playing central. 

I may be misremembering bits though. 

Yes i remember Coulson looking okay. I also remember the first fixture in the group away at Elgin when Cummins kept missing sitters. I think he possibly scored eventually though?  He had a habit of rounding the keeper then running out of space to shoot and hitting the side net.

Good wee away days though.

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

Yes i remember Coulson looking okay. I also remember the first fixture in the group away at Elgin when Cummins kept missing sitters. I think he possibly scored eventually though?  He had a habit of rounding the keeper then running out of space to shoot and hitting the side net.

I never went to Elgin so no idea tbh. 

5 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Was that in this competition? I thought that was a friendly :lol:

Why am I being subjected to Michael fucking Coulson chat? He won a watch when we signed him, even admitting himself that he'd been shite for most of the season prior to getting the offer! Two year deal ffs.

The world cup is alright but I can't wait for the proper stuff to kick off again next month.  It will be interesting to see just how good the new look Falkirk are, although I'd imagine their side will probably still be gelling when we come up against them. 

Presumably we'll have started pre-season by then. Still no word on when we actually start up again.

Archived