League Cup 2018/19 Group B

39 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

What a fucking bawbag Easton is, it was a reckless challenge and maybe warranted a booking but the footage shows that he cleanly won the ball and never even touched the guy!!!

If we're not appealing over the red card can we not apply for retroactive sanctions being taken against Easton, if that was the World Cup he'd have been booked or sent off himself after VAR???
It's just a pity the footage doesn't show him rolling around holding his face as he did!!!

Mmm, it's one of those. It's probably technically a potential red card offence. It's dangerous and if he had made any contact it's absolutely a red card all day. It does look like he made no contact though and that being the case Easton probably got him sent off with his reaction. If he'd stayed on his feet and got on with it then it might just have been a booking and a free kick. You're unlikely to win any appeal though and I doubt they'd be interested in retrospective action on Easton. They only tend to do that where there's no foul at all. In this case there certainly is one.

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd forgotten all about Dylan Easton. What an embarrassing way to be reminded. That the SFA/SPFL wont do anything about this is a disgrace. Now, if he'd sent a tweet a few years ago they didn't like...

20 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

I'd forgotten all about Dylan Easton. What an embarrassing way to be reminded. That the SFA/SPFL wont do anything about this is a disgrace. Now, if he'd sent a tweet a few years ago they didn't like...

I remember watching an U20's match a few years ago and our midfield was Craig Thomson Scott Brown Liam Caddis and Dylan Easton..I said at the time "There is our midfield in two years time the future is bright"...How right I was :lol: 

Ah well, swings and roundabouts eh? It was only last season a Forfar player was sent off for 2 bookings with the second one, the slightest touch on the East Fife player’s bootlaces but it happened right in front of the EF bench who all jumped off their seats, arms in the air, screaming for the red card. That’ll be 1-1 in OTT reactions then. Roll on the league season.

3 hours ago, dee_62 said:

Ah well, swings and roundabouts eh? It was only last season a Forfar player was sent off for 2 bookings with the second one, the slightest touch on the East Fife player’s bootlaces but it happened right in front of the EF bench who all jumped off their seats, arms in the air, screaming for the red card. That’ll be 1-1 in OTT reactions then. Roll on the league season.

Did you see that look of sheer agony on Easton's face as he was felled to the ground by a boot passing only a couple of feet from his chest.:lol:

Did you see that look of sheer agony on Easton's face as he was felled to the ground by a boot passing only a couple of feet from his chest.:lol:

He then rolled about the ground for a few minutes and needed treatment....

was thinking of going up to perth tomorrow night to see our new winger in action but not at £15 plus £5 parking I won't be. especially now Hartley has confirmed he's effectively treating the games as friendlies.

You park up the hill on the side streets like sensible people do then.

27 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

He was nowhere near him. I can understand someone getting sent off even with no contact but it has to be a close miss.

Forfar guy should be shamed out of the game as well.

He was obviously going for the ball and so was probably near him. You can’t go about a pitch Kung-fu fighting even if you don’t make contact.

1 hour ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

was thinking of going up to perth tomorrow night to see our new winger in action but not at £15 plus £5 parking I won't be. especially now Hartley has confirmed he's effectively treating the games as friendlies.

You don't need to park in the car park.And if you can't afford to go just say so nothing wrong with that 

2 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Anyone who pays the £5, and doesn't have a reason like a disability/inability to walk far, is a moron. 

The amount of folk who greet about being charged £15 for these games just highlights how silly this "lower prices and stadiums will be full!!" rhetoric that gets pumped out. Folk are cheapskates, it could be a fiver and they'd still moan. 

Anyone who pays the £5, and doesn't have a reason like a disability/inability to walk far, is a moron. 
The amount of folk who greet about being charged £15 for these games just highlights how silly this "lower prices and stadiums will be full!!" rhetoric that gets pumped out. Folk are cheapskates, it could be a fiver and they'd still moan. 

Yeah, nobody is forced to pay for parking that doesn’t choose to-there are hundreds and hundreds of free spaces within five minutes walk of the ground - and you’ll get out quicker at the end to boot.

As far as pricing goes I’d love it if these games were a fiver a head but that’s probably unrealistic. £15 for competitive football is fair enough - and as an added bonus this’ll be one of those classic “summer football” evenings that advocates of a summer season hark on about-warm, sunny evening forecast and reduced prices. A chance for Falkirk fans to see their team take on top quality opposition from a league they can only dream about getting close to these days. They should be bringing at least 2000 through and anything less is poor tbh.

You can see his studs dragging down Easton's legs if you look closely.  It's a definite red.

It could look like that but it didn't!!!

If it did why did he spend a minute rolling around holding his face and also if his shins were so injured why did the Physio only treat his head and face and not his legs???

Archived