League Cup 2018/19 Group B

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully Saints go 4-4-2 tomorrow. There isn't really room for experimentation. It obviously causes an issue of who plays on the left of midfield though. I'd keep the defence the same, Watt and McMillan up front (Kane is injured) and Drey Wright on the right. More problematic in the other three midfield roles.

Just now, ali_91 said:

Getting on in Inverkeithing and my pals are getting on at Edinburgh so hopefully be fine and have our table that we booked. Can’t be bothered with busy trains though, don’t like people at the best of times, never mind when I’m struggling to move. 

Good luck getting folk to move from your seats if it's a busy one!

Scotrail aren't so great at reacting to the world around them and so are usually caught totally unaware that they need to put on more trains.

Top tip for this though; just sit in first class. Most folk are still too awed by it, but if the train is hoaching I guarantee that not only will there be seats in there, but the conductor won't care. It also noises up the very few folk who are in first class anyway.

LINEUP111532118142416.thumb.png.bd2d305a3d3a0513df99736b93694872.png

How I'd like to see us line up tomorrow. Got to go two up front, and need more from the left wing. Wotherspoon seems the obvious solution and McCann hasn't looked out of place at all in the middle so far. 

More likely we'll see Craig somewhere, or Wright on the left and Alston right, or Scougall somewhere

8 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

I forgot we'd be wearing that maroon strip thats too dark to really stand out against other dark strips. I see Montrose play in all blue, hopefully we wear white shorts with the maroon tops to stand out a bit more. 

I'd suggest you visit a specsavers if you can't differentiate between maroon and blue, my good man. 

Aye we're doing out utmost best to no play any football.

To be fair, Montrose look ok and knocking the ball (and Liam Craig) around a bit.

These comments about Montrose being physical...what game were you watching? St Johnstone were brutally physical but had best pal Barry Cook helping them along at every possible opportunity: he missed so many elbows and pushes/digs.

Didn't feel either team deserved to win to be fair and we need bodies but fair play for sticking in today.

As poor a "top flight" team I've seen for years.

Archived