League Cup 18/19 Group A

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For me, I'm quite happy to sit through 10-15 mins of footage, gives me a decent portion of the game to view. Not in a position to share the ecstasy or torture of the full 90 minutes like some of you souls out there.

Me too.

Not trying to bias but what were the horrendous refereeing decisions for 3 out of 4 of our goals last night that the Campbell brothers are moaning about?

https://www.facebook.com/747784038574161/posts/post-match-interview-ian-campbell/1947825611903325/

That’s the interview there. Reporter brought it up. He didn’t make a big deal out of it

The length of a club's (free) highlight's shouldn't even be a talking point - unless you are paying for them on a subscription basis like Dundee United fans have to etc.

Until 36nilTV kindly offered to come back to film the games (giving up his own time to travel, film, edit and upload) there would  have been 0 minutes of highlights.    I know what I would prefer.

In other news.   Snaps from last night - https://www.flickr.com/photos/scotsman_in_hawaii/albums/72157693398120330

A79I4536 copy.jpg

38 minutes ago, pencils said:

Any parking suggestions for tannadice today?

As far away from the ground as possible hahaha.

Oh I beg your pardon, you're an Alloa fan. You can park anywhere near the ground really. Clepington Road should be your first port of call and any of the streets in the vicinity. You will definitely get parked up the side of The Ambassador pub.

Poor turn out at Tannadice

Are punters engaging in this early summer start to the competition? BBC Sportsound pundit Willie Miller reckons the crowd at Tannadice is below 1,000. Is that more to do with Dundee United's poor start to the season?

It almost gets worse for Csaba Laszlo's team as Alloa go close to taking the lead after some dozy defending.

Archived