League Cup 18/19 Group A

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are the pies like at Elgin? I'm heading up for my first trip to Borough Briggs and would like to sample the food but only if it is decent (I'll be starving by the time we get there!)

What are the pies like at Elgin? I'm heading up for my first trip to Borough Briggs and would like to sample the food but only if it is decent (I'll be starving by the time we get there!)

Cracking sausage rolls up there.

The referee has had to leave and one of the linesman will take over. Unless another linesman can be found, there won't be any linesman at all.

Edit - they've found a local ref to run the line.

We were a poor second to a dominant County today. Similar to last season in that the new entrants look most of the pace. Still, early days and Goody knows he has to strengthen. A reality check of what a season in the championship holds for us.

26 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’m retracting that previous post and pretending  that my account was hacked.

Resignation tendered.

He may well be three foot six, by the way.  I've never seen him.  But I do recall some comically short goalkeepers and they're always entertaining, if not good.

55 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

He may well be three foot six, by the way.  I've never seen him.  But I do recall some comically short goalkeepers and they're always entertaining, if not good.

He certainly didn’t look as big as Bain.  Mind you, I’m as blind as Colonel Blink.

Archived