League Cup 18/19 Group A

I think Arbroath are down to 13 player s with 3 being on holiday and one still injured,and still some signings to be made.Hopefully we take a decent crowd,and give United a good game.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Arbroath are down to 13 player s with 3 being on holiday and one still injured,and still some signings to be made.Hopefully we take a decent crowd,and give United a good game.

That’s a shambles on our behalf

That's the problem with not allowing trialists in the group stage. World Cup has still not finished and this tournament has kicked off. Can't just sign players to play in a cup we really don't have much hope in progressing through.

3 hours ago, Hammerafc said:
13 hours ago, WHM said:

That's the problem with not allowing trialists in the group stage. World Cup has still not finished and this tournament has kicked off. Can't just sign players to play in a cup we really don't have much hope in progressing through.

Were you hoping to pick someone up when the WC squads disbanded? :lol:

Were you hoping to pick someone up when the WC squads disbanded? [emoji38]
Clearly [emoji1]. The point I was making is were still in the summer brake and especially for part time teams it's difficult to have your final squad sorted midway through July. Can't see the problem with having trialists play at this stage of the tournament.

Archived