When Will Dundee United Go Bust?

When?  

161 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personally I've no problem with Fraser 'No Surrender' Aird moving on. He only played well in a few games. He was missing in action against Caley.

He's a cocky type I believe but has talent, just hope your Manager will get the best out of him *cough*

Nicky Clark is a big loss for us. I'm disappointed he's gone but positive AJ will bring in a decent replacement. We've improved season on season, next year we'll be up there, even without these guys.

In reality Pars failed this season due to the poor middle part of the season, but we came through that. Over both games we played United off the park but didn't convert our chances.

Seethe .....more like just talking pish to pass the time.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, FifeArab said:

Small team mentality wanting another team to go bust. Nothing but bitterness and jealousy shining through.

That is word for word what we got from oldco Rangers fans before they Airdried.

12 hours ago, MacArab said:

The simple answer to the question made by the OP is..

Friday ... it's always Friday.

Stick that in your poll (and suck it)

Well said.

Anyone creating such a poll and not including ‘Friday’ as an option shows a true ignorance of all things Dundee United.

Thick fucking Fifer,

Well said.
Anyone creating such a poll and not including ‘Friday’ as an option shows a true ignorance of all things Dundee United.
Thick fucking Fifer,

Yet more racism. This is unacceptable in modern society.

31 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

This explains a lot. Possibly why the Fifers on here are all so angry. I can't blame anyone for wanting to escape a place that literally smells of shit for the more fragrant ambience of Dundee.

http://www.dunfermlinepress.com/news/16250037.Stink_plagues_Dunfermline/

pars.gif.f2ec9a2d3e5c2e61ac93d04059beb1e4.gif

I don't want to see any team go bust to be honest but if clubs live outwith their means, especially these days, the banks/lenders aren't very patient.
True statement but look at the abuse we got for living within our means mostly from fans of teams whose teams have had all sorts of financial bother .
What's the worst can happen ????
You go a winless season [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Archived