When Will Dundee United Go Bust?

When?  

161 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're like the mad spending gambler who has tapped all his family and close mates and is now selling off his granddads Rolex watch to win that one last bet.

I'm not a total doom merchant, although I pride myself in being a realist and my honest prediction is that they're basically...fcuked. 

3 minutes ago, Piracy said:

They're like the mad spending gambler who has tapped all his family and close mates and is now selling off his granddads Rolex watch to win that one last bet.

I'm not a total doom merchant, although I pride myself in being a realist and my honest prediction is that they're basically...fcuked. 

You've shot your bolt a little early, don't you think?

Just now, Pull My Strings said:

You've shot your bolt a little early, don't you think?

Quite simply no.

Only thing that will be early is DU's demise.

1 minute ago, Booker-T said:

I do.... though i'm not sure what your point is.

We all do, your team are Irish are they not? 

11 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Quite simply no.

Only thing that will be early is DU's demise.

We've released 17 players and signed one jobber from some mid-table Championship plodders. It's not exactly Viv Nicholson levels of extravagance. I just fear that you won't have the imagination to escalate the abuse to new and exciting moderately interesting levels when we ramp it up by bringing in out of contract guys from Falkirk, Ross County and the like.

Edit: 18 now actually, I think. 

14 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Think the correct phrase is "natural order".  They are a second tier club playing in the second tier.

Boring opinion from Scotland's most boring club. Sorry M8

2 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

We've released 17 players and signed one jobber from some mid-table Championship plodders. It's not exactly Viv Nicholson levels of extravagance. I just fear that you won't have the imagination to escalate the abuse to new and exciting moderately interest levels when we ramp it up by bringing in out of contract guys from Falkirk, Ross County and the like.

You've missed the most important release point as a club, the fact your Manager is still there. No abuse by the way, it's just not right.

Archived