(Alan Stubbs is...) The Next St Mirren Manager

I could make a poll but it would be made up of the bookies running and let's be fucking honest it's a bloody embarrassment! Names like Shiels, Kennedy and Ferguson.

Anyway, this is what Ladbrokes thinks:

4/1 Robbie Neilson

9/2 Jim Goodwin

11/2 John Kennedy

8/1 David Hopkin

10/1 Danny Lennon

10/1 Jim McIntyre

14/1 Graeme Murty

14/1 Ian Cathro

16/1 Alan Stubbs

20/1 Barry Ferguson

25/1 Jackie McNamara

25/1 John Hughes

25/1 Alex Rae

25/1 Gary Locke

25/1 Ian Baraclough

25/1 James McFadden

25/1 Jim Duffy

25/1 Kenny Shiels

25/1 Lee McCulloch

25/1 Mark Warburton

25/1 Mixu Paatelainen

25/1 Peter Houston

25/1 Ronny Deila

25/1 Terry Butcher

25/1 Mark McGhee

25/1 Paul Hartley

25/1 Steven Pressley

(odds correct as of 25/05/18)

I get that the bookies reflect the money placed, but who the f**k seriously thinks someone like McFadden will dump his brand new Scotland role and take up a newly promoted team? This is before you realise he doesn't have the relevant coaching badges. Barry fucking Ferguson and John fucking Kennedy are both raw meat for the OF balcony yet have a cat's chance in hell of getting an interview let alone the gig itself.

Rae? Shiels? Warburton? Murty? Seriously, what the f**k are these people smoking?

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how raging the Celtic shop thing gets some opposition fans. In fact this is normally the reaction I have...

RsI9t.gif

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

The f**k is this?! Where's the poll? Nothing without me.

I know, but look at the fucking options, who'd make a poll of that. If there are some serious contenders other than possibly Neilson then I'll add one.

I hear Csaba Laslzo is going on the cheap. 

Wealth of Premiership experience. 

Gwaaaaaaaaannnn!

Eta. For all you Buddies out there.* Sorry to see Ross go now (albeit wish he had fucked off in January).

The guy was fucking immense and I hope he makes it daan saaf. Will be very surprised if you can get anyone even half as good to replace him but you never know.

* except Buddist Monk in which case Get It Right Fucking Up You.8)

If your going for Shiels (I know you aren’t, but the bookies are) then you might as well put Danny Lennon in as well as they achieved the same success.

If I was a buddie I’d be hoping it’s David Hopkins

2 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

If your going for Shiels (I know you aren’t, but the bookies are) then you might as well put Danny Lennon in as well as they achieved the same success.

They aren't really. He's got the same chance of getting it as Ronny Deila according to them! :lol: 

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Who is David Hopkins?

Archived