Larkhall Thistle thrown out of Caley League

NewBallsPlease

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why is it shocking? They are a team of thugs and have been getting away with murder for years.
Fair play to the Caledonian League for valuing their brand over having a decent football team in it.

Came across wrong. I don't think it's shocking in a bad way I meant it's unusual for leagues to expel successful teams because a lot of Committes are more interested in the success teams like that bring to their league than dealing with them when they fall foul. Fair play to the Caley League says a lot about it.

On 25/05/2018 at 14:11, Crazy Feet said:

Why is it shocking? They are a team of thugs and have been getting away with murder for years.

Fair play to the Caledonian League for valuing their brand over having a decent football team in it.

Agreed. 

If its the larkhall sideline thats mostly the problem here I think this may be overturned and larkhall will be told to get there fans in order for the prem. Put one foot wrong and yous are out. If it is mostly the sideline then imo the removal from the leagues a little harsh after winning it. Its out of the players and managers hands what the fans do but if its the players conduct on the field thats the problem then yes for sure they should be kicked out.

If its the larkhall sideline thats mostly the problem here I think this may be overturned and larkhall will be told to get there fans in order for the prem. Put one foot wrong and yous are out. If it is mostly the sideline then imo the removal from the leagues a little harsh after winning it. Its out of the players and managers hands what the fans do but if its the players conduct on the field thats the problem then yes for sure they should be kicked out.

Heard it was a mixture of players and fans from Larkhall. Balmore player with burst face. Few Balmore players assaulted.

16 hours ago, NewBallsPlease said:

It’s not the sidelines that are repeatedly sent off mate. The players are a disgrace.

Like I said if its mostly the players to blame then yes kick them out. Does anyone know the full story or is it all just speculation?

1 hour ago, The Mouth said:

Like I said if its mostly the players to blame then yes kick them out. Does anyone know the full story or is it all just speculation?

It is the duty of the club to control the players, it's as simple as that.

Heard it was a mixture of players and fans from Larkhall. Balmore player with burst face. Few Balmore players assaulted.

Seen a good bit of this game and a few heavy challenges from both teams set the tone. Ended up with flying kicks and sucker punches all round.
Ref could easily have abandoned it but did well to get it calmed down to restart.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived