Rangers Summer Signing Sweepstake Extravaganza!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put me down for Neil Lennon. He’s hinted he may leave Hibs. All he’d need to do is register as a player again. He’s exactly what The Rangers need in midfield. Steel, guts and ability. Does a mean goal celebration too. In fact, Rangers fans could even dig up a 60’s pop tune to celebrate the fact that “they’ve got him” and try unsuccessfully to get the song to the top of the Apple download charts.

On 5/25/2018 at 18:28, Doonhamer61 said:

James Collins

The original post has been updated with all the new predictions but also our first winner!

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/steven-gerrard-targets-james-collins-12599139

We now have 90 entrants making this the most successful Rangers themed sweepstake re their summer transfers in 2018 in the World!  A great effort and thanks to all who have contributed (except Bennett.  Your posts were shite).

Now it's time for everybody to shower @Doonhamer61 with greenies and admiration.  I'll go first.

I like your avatar m8. 

15 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Like one of swivel eyed Davie King s promises I’m reneging on my promise of “greenies “ 

GIRRY Doonhamer61 

:) 

- ISN'T THAT

21 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Like one of swivel eyed Davie King s promises I’m reneging on my promise of “greenies “ 

GIRRY Doonhamer61 

:) 

I don't think I want to give him one either. In fact I'm going to liquidate this account not giving him the greenie I owe him and open a new account under a different name but change it back to Bohemian so people will think it's my old account. If anyone says anything I'll just accuse them of being jealous and obsessed.   Statements to follow...Round ya Doonhammer61 

Damien Plessis, played for Liverpool for couple of years (2008-2010), then Panathanaikos, Doncaster Rovers, Arles-Avignon, Lausanne-Sport,

Chateauroux, Maritimo and ending up at Örebro SK. . He became a free agent in September 2017.  http://oskfotboll.se/osk/aktuellt/nyheter-2017/2017-03-03-meriterade-fransmannen-damien-plessis-klar-for-orebro-sk.html

He's got to be a stick-on Gerrardiola "signing".

(Assuming Gerrardiola ever takes the job......:whistle)

Archived