Larkhall Thistle committee announcement

larky9

Larkhall Thistle deeply regret having to announce that our management team of Duncan Sinclair,Tam McLaughlin and coach Jamie Sandilands will be leaving the club after Saturday's last game at home to Troon.

Larkhall Thistle would like to put on record their appreciation for Sinky,s,Tams and Jamie's hard work and commitment and successes during the past eight years.

These guys will always be welcome at Gasworks Park

Larkhall Thistle is now inviting applications for the vacant managers position

Contact Hugh Kerr on mrkerr@blueyonder.co.uk

Phone number 07746875347

President Chris Lenson 07463127010

Duncan, Tam and Jamie have been at the club for a number of years and have done a sterling job.   As outlined in the official response, they have overseen 2 promotions and given us some great memories. 

I would personally like to echo the comments above and look forward to the crossing of swords in the future as I am in no doubt we will face the three amigos in some capacity in the near future.

I raise a glass to you all and look forward to seeing you all soon

On 26/05/2018 at 07:34, the rambler said:

Players will be keen to give them a winning send off today.

was sinky in charge  on Saturday?  if so not a great way to go  the bigman deserved a better send off than that , im' sure sinky and tam will bounce  back,  best of luck to them both

was sinky in charge  on Saturday?  if so not a great way to go  the bigman deserved a better send off than that , im' sure sinky and tam will bounce  back,  best of luck to them both
Yes they were still in charge,it was an embarrassment yesterday from the players

2 hours ago, larky9 said:
2 hours ago, rabbie said:

Yes they were still in charge,it was an embarrassment yesterday from the players

yeah thats poor ,  any sending  offs ? bad end for the big guy who's  worked so hard for the club 

yeah thats poor ,  any sending  offs ? bad end for the big guy who's  worked so hard for the club 
No sending off,just school boy defending
Your right Ainly has done a good job,but I think a change is better all round for all parties

30 minutes ago, larky9 said:

No sending off,just school boy defending
Your right Ainly has done a good job,but I think a change is better all round for all parties

thats footie mate ,nothing  lasts forever

Archived