Predict your teams 1st league game squad

You have until the start of June to predict your teams 1st 18 come the 1st league game of the season. This will require abit of luck, maybe abit of inside knowledge can help and what I hope in my case is a little skill in gauging what kind of players your manager tends to sign and from which clubs. Closest will win. Falkirk fans need not apply :lol:. For Queens Im gonna guess an 18 of Leighfield, Martin, Brownlie, Fordyce, Mercer, Jordan Marshall (think he will resign), Jacobs, Harkins, Todd, Dykes, Dobbie, Murray,  Fergusson,Jordan Kirkpatrick (guessing he will sign) Joe Thomson (same) Jamie McCart (same), Willo Flood (same) and Rory Loy

Robinson

Williamson - Ashcroft - Morris - Martin

Aird - Craigen - Beadling - Hammill

El-Bakhtaoui - McManus

Subs: Murdoch, M'Voto, Talbot, Wedderburn, Cardle, Higginbotham, Ryan

This may or may not be completely unrealistic wishful thinking.

43 minutes ago, football maniac said:

You have until the start of June to predict your teams 1st 18 come the 1st league game of the season. This will require abit of luck, maybe abit of inside knowledge can help and what I hope in my case is a little skill in gauging what kind of players your manager tends to sign and from which clubs. Closest will win. Falkirk fans need not apply :lol:. For Queens Im gonna guess an 18 of Leighfield, Martin, Brownlie, Fordyce, Mercer, Jordan Marshall (think he will resign), Jacobs, Harkins, Todd, Dykes, Dobbie, Murray,  Fergusson,Jordan Kirkpatrick (guessing he will sign) Joe Thomson (same) Jamie McCart (same), Willo Flood (same) and Rory Loy

Not applying because you were rude about us, just popping in to say best of luck in your pursuit of Rory Loy and if he needs a lift or that, PM me bro x x x

Thomson

Geggan - Buchanan - Rose - Marshall

McDaid - Docherty - Kerr - Crawford

Moffat - Shankland

Subs- Hart, Ferguson, Higgins, Bell, Forrest, McGuffie, Moore

8 hours ago, football maniac said:

Is Brownlie not supposed to be injured for the start of the season,  maybe Mercer too depending on his recovery time.  Marshall has "resigned"  as he rejected a new deal but he could obviously still re-sign. 

8 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

Robinson

Williamson - Ashcroft - Morris - Martin

Aird - Craigen - Beadling - Hammill

El-Bakhtaoui - McManus

Subs: Murdoch, M'Voto, Talbot, Wedderburn, Cardle, Higginbotham, Ryan

This may or may not be completely unrealistic wishful thinking.

Sibbald not even on the bench? 

4 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Is Brownlie not supposed to be injured for the start of the season,  maybe Mercer too depending on his recovery time.  Marshall has "resigned"  as he rejected a new deal but he could obviously still re-sign. 

Well Im no sure if that poster was just speaking bull coz they also said Holt was going abroad. Obviously a wum. Tell u one thing I wish Naysmith would resign. Especially if we play th kind of football we played last season. Hopefully things improve and the signing of Harkins is certainly a statement of intent

Robinson

Williamson Daniel Son Magnus Magnuson Sally Magnuson 

Beadling

Seedorf Skrtel Maradona Jnr Tarribo West

Neymar Messi

edit, not 12 players Ryan now half Japanese for no reason

we go bust after one game, but what a game....

Doesn’t Rory hate yous...?

Archived