Tonights Scores

Gimme

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last ever Junior game at Carmuirs and it finished Camelon 4 - Newtongrange 3.

Largs deserved winners tonight, no complaints, should have been all over in 90 mins, Ladeside not at the races with Davy Anderson no playing 
Both keepers made big saves but yeah we deserved it more over the 90 and Kilbirnie hit a couple of bad pens. see you next year...

31 minutes ago, BL2 said:
35 minutes ago, ladeside77 said:
Largs deserved winners tonight, no complaints, should have been all over in 90 mins, Ladeside not at the races with Davy Anderson no playing 

Both keepers made big saves but yeah we deserved it more over the 90 and Kilbirnie hit a couple of bad pens. see you next year...

My mate was down,said it was woeful stuff but the team that wanted it more went through.

Sauchie Juniors v Bonnyrigg Rose was a good game. Bonnyrigg's finising was woeful, they had some big chances, especially early in the 2nd half. As usual in such a situation, it was Sauchie who scored with one of their few chances. A few chances on both sides after, with a late equaliser for the Big Rose. Sauchie fans claimed a foul on the goalkeeper, but I didn't see that to be honest. Bonnyrigg were unlucky though with a dodgy offside call when they broke through. Decent night out for a neutral. :)

35 minutes ago, Marten said:

Sauchie Juniors v Bonnyrigg Rose was a good game. Bonnyrigg's finising was woeful, they had some big chances, especially early in the 2nd half. As usual in such a situation, it was Sauchie who scored with one of their few chances. A few chances on both sides after, with a late equaliser for the Big Rose. Sauchie fans claimed a foul on the goalkeeper, but I didn't see that to be honest. Bonnyrigg were unlucky though with a dodgy offside call when they broke through. Decent night out for a neutral. :)

It was indeed, the second half was fiery, competitive and engrossing. That was my first time at Sauchie, what a fantastic wee ground with a stunning backdrop. Again, I don't know why there weren't hundreds more there, what was on telly that was better than that?

For a while there it looked like it would be a classic smash-and-grab, which as a Lithgae fan would've pleased me greatly, but there's no denying that Bonnyrigg have deserved the title this season. 

9 hours ago, GordonS said:

It was indeed, the second half was fiery, competitive and engrossing. That was my first time at Sauchie, what a fantastic wee ground with a stunning backdrop. Again, I don't know why there weren't hundreds more there, what was on telly that was better than that?

For a while there it looked like it would be a classic smash-and-grab, which as a Lithgae fan would've pleased me greatly, but there's no denying that Bonnyrigg have deserved the title this season. 

Agreed, especially the 2nd half was very entertaining. Shame there weren't more people there, most were Bonnyrigg fans as well it seems (not surprising obviously!), Sauchie should be able to attract a better home support. Lovely ground indeed.

Sauchie would have more support if they didn't piss off most of last season's committee & some disgruntled fan's . Myself included. But the bonus is I get to walk the dog on a Saturday [emoji16]

13 minutes ago, guinness said:

Sauchie would have more support if they didn't piss off most of last season's committee & some disgruntled fan's . Myself included. But the bonus is I get to walk the dog on a Saturday emoji16.png

Ah, I wasn't aware of such issues at the club. Shame when such things happen... It seems to me like a club that should have a better home support.

Archived