I was really unsure when I first heard about Adam, but the more I've read and the more highlights of watched the more positive I'm feeling about it.

Anyone who complained the Scott Gallacher was too slow off his line can't have any complaints now. Adam will fly about his area at every given opportunity. His distribution has always been different class as well - so that will be a bonus, as that was an area that let Gallacher down big time.

He seems a bit mad. So hopefully Durrant will know how to manage his craziness. 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Froxy off to Falkirk according to some Cypriot website. Be very interesting to see how he gets on.

In an attacking team he’ll be fine. If he isn’t it’ll be down to him. Hartley a decent judge of a player but not a psychologist as far as I know.

17 minutes ago, squeezeboxson said:

Really?? In what way/shape/form?

Did we not already go through this on Facebook William when you said the only thing he ever did for us was score against the pars? 

I don't know if he would've changed anything, probably not, but I would have preferred him to be standing over that free kick at the death against alloa than carsy.

1 hour ago, FifeSons said:

Not playing Froxy in those last six weeks was the worst decision we've ever made.

18 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Up there with the Vandanel & Surridge kits. :blink:

And paying £50k for Calum Campbell.

And selling Owen Coyle for buttons.

And infringing the Human Rights Act by unlawfully detaining fans who leave early in the car park at The Rock.

1 hour ago, FifeSons said:

Not playing Froxy in those last six weeks was the worst decision we've ever made.

22 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Up there with the Vandanel & Surridge kits. :blink:

1 minute ago, Boghead ranter said:

And paying £50k for Calum Campbell.

And selling Owen Coyle for buttons.

And infringing the Human Rights Act by unlawfully detaining fans who leave early in the car park at The Rock.

You are all wrong...those fucking socks.

thumbnail.jpeg

2 hours ago, Howlin' Wilf said:

In an attacking team he’ll be fine. If he isn’t it’ll be down to him. Hartley a decent judge of a player but not a psychologist as far as I know.

No, he's more of a do what i say or f**k off kinda coach.

Archived