10 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

I assume the away strip is already for sale as it's an off the shelf strip. Anyone any idea when the home one is available?

Should be up by the weekend.

The training gear will be available too but may not be up for a couple of weeks yet.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
18 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:
I assume the away strip is already for sale as it's an off the shelf strip. Anyone any idea when the home one is available?

The worst home kit since that Aussie Rules Football effort circa season 87/88.

Was that the 'Top Club Supplies' one worn in the John McQuade/Robert Docherty era?

Second only to Arrow Sports for brand awareness. 

23 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
28 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

No way on earth is that kit worse than this disaster from 2011/12. Horrible template. Horrible fit. Vile colour. Badge far too low. Sleeves like a wizard's cloak. Ridiculous sponsor.

009__034__news__Kevin_Nicol__1347356938_

It's a good job we had a good team to put in it.

25 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
30 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

10 minutes ago, PWL said:

Was that the 'Top Club Supplies' one worn in the John McQuade/Robert Docherty era?

Second only to Arrow Sports for brand awareness. 

The one with the vertical gold and black stripes, that made Gary Dickie look even fatter :lol:

The home shirt looks like bits of 3 of our previous tops all stitched together.

:lol:

The home shorts are awful.

I think it's an age thing. I think both kits are awful. The home one is far too busy with a mish mash of colours and trims that don't match.

As for the away kit.... FFS. Juma are pish.

PS, as long as we can play decent attacking football and I can walk into a gale and horizontal rain on my way to Rock BC for an after match celebratory few beers, I don't give a f**k if we wear cast off Bankies strips.

Safe to say the strip has split opinion. Those who don't like it need not worry, it's only for a season anyway.

You seem to be ITK. Is this because the deal with Joma dictates that we have new kit each season or is the Joma deal in its last season ? Cheers.

Archived