I like the gold trim round the arms of the home top, I just wish it was repeated on the shorts. These are all minor issues though.

Andy Little certainly adds sexy points to the squad, and that's the most important thing here.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Boghead ranter said:

Just looks the same? :lol:

With my professional* eye the colours look a lot deeper in the second batch of photos.

Spoiler

*I do not have a professional eye for photography

I might be in the minority here but I really like them both. Not too fussed on shorts/socks as I wouldn't be buying them anyway. Home socks/shorts are the same as the team i coach so if I wanted to I would just steal them to be a full kit w****r. Will be getting home top for sure.

I really like that. Plus we have our two stars back which is pleasing. I immediately thought Stirling Albion when I saw the away kit, which a few others did too. It's okay. Nothing more, nothing less, just okay.

Home top is far too "busy" a design. The "gold" band in the middle looks more like yellow to me. Not crazy about the black shorts and socks either. The white trim would look better if it were gold. The away kit is just vanilla. However, they're not aimed at old gits like me.

I'm very much in the 'keep it simple' camp so the home kit doesn't particularly appeal to me. If the black sleeves, shorts and socks could be swapped for white it would improve the entire kit tenfold. I wouldn't mind the orangey yellow bands if we could replace the sleeves, shorts and socks.

The away kit doesn't particularly bother me, it looks a bit cheap for some reason I can't quite put my finger on and I'd consider it a downgrade on last years but I'm not too bothered.

Understandable the club has tried something a bit different after a good few years of the all white effort but I'd drag my baws over Rory Loy's snaggle tooth for a relaunch of the Baxter Ramsey effort we had.

Assuming he's not on big money this looks pretty low risk. Get him fit (and keep him fit) and he should be a good option who'll be desperate to get back playing regular football. If he isn't fit then we can punt him in January.

Funnily this is exactly what Ayr fans all said about Shankland when he signed.

Might turn out the same way???

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Funnily this is exactly what Ayr fans all said about Shankland when he signed.

Might turn out the same way???

With a bit of luck. Though I've got my hopes pinned on Rory Loy to be this season's Shankland.

Home top a little too cluttered for my taste. I'd have let it plain white rather than the blended stripes. Aside from that it's ok....ish.

Away is off the shelf generic which is fine. 

Archived