• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, rb123! said:

Have you guys offered Ferguson a contract because there's suggestions that he may be re-signing with us after all but who knows if it's true or not.

We don't know. Aitken said he would sit down with those he wanted tied up this week, he didn't really confirm who they would be though. Certainly didn't mention Ferguson.

2 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Have you guys offered Ferguson a contract because there's suggestions that he may be re-signing with us after all but who knows if it's true or not.

Cant see us getting him As we have Ballantyne and Little9when he is confirmed) that cAn cover RB.

Would you be happy to see him back?

5 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

Cant see us getting him As we have Ballantyne and Little9when he is confirmed) that cAn cover RB.

Would you be happy to see him back?

Mixed reaction among supporters, some think league 1 was his level but others think he could probably develop more in the Championship, wouldn't say he's a signing which will define our season that's for sure.

5 minutes ago, the snudge said:

Its weird that a team we beat are in action in the Champions League tonight. :blink:

Talking of the CL i couldnt help noticing 'Dumbarton Bhoys' in Armenia.Any chance we could lure some of them to their own doorstep?? #naechance

4 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Mixed reaction among supporters, some think league 1 was his level but others think he could probably develop more in the Championship, wouldn't say he's a signing which will define our season that's for sure.

Maybe you will give him a 1 yr deal and loan him out later in the season if things dont work out...

Based on nothing but gut feeling, I felt as if Ferguson was doing us a favour filling in at the weekend with Ballantyne injured and Little unavailable.

Could be totally wrong, and would be happy to see him sign up, but given our budget being tight (and the strength of our first choice back four) I'd doubt Stevie is in the market for another right-sided defender.

Folks

Quick follow up to the request for volunteers for a couple of things this season.

50/50 -It's a great way to raise a bit of money every home game that goes to the club and over the course of the season it adds up to a very useful boost to Stevie's budget. Volunteering won't impact on getting to watch the game. Ideally we'd be looking for the 50/50 sellers to be finished by around 2:55, to drop off their ticket books/money and to be able to get up to their seats before kick off so you won't miss the start of the match. If anybody can spare an hour on match days then it would be hugely appreciated and a great way to help boost club finances.

Man of the match - we've already got 4 people interested in picking man of the match. With the changes to how we do things that were brought in last year, there's far less faffing about and delays after the game (it wasn't uncommon for folk to be waiting about for 20-30 minutes some days). You text us your choice between the 80th and 85th minute, come down at full time to go out onto the trackside and present your winner with their award. We take a picture that we can use on social media and in the programme.

Anybody fancy helping out should email the contact details on the website.

47 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Would we want them?

The family allowance would come in handy. It could be be paid straight into the club's bank account and they could just sit cadging in the Lennox.

2 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
2 hours ago, lorenzo71 said:
Probably not( after the IRNBRU cup final shenanigans involving OF fans) but i was just making a point....then again any extra income would be welcome

What shenanigans were Old Firm fans involved in at the cup final?

I seem to remember a bit of hassle with fans with union jacks...sons fans near me were none too happy...perhaps the same group that caused some problems at the alloa game.Correct me if i am wrong with this.

I seem to remember a bit of hassle with fans with union jacks...sons fans near me were none too happy...perhaps the same group that caused some problems at the alloa game.Correct me if i am wrong with this.
I'm led to believe it was the same fans as the alloa game. We're near me at the cup final, looked about 15 and clearly thought they were hard, shurked away when challenged on their ridiculous behaviour. One of the st Johnstone fans (sure he posts on here) that was supporting us launched a cup at them, unfortunately missed lol

1 minute ago, pleslie99 said:
6 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

I'm led to believe it was the same fans as the alloa game. We're near me at the cup final, looked about 15 and clearly thought they were hard, shurked away when challenged on their ridiculous behaviour. One of the st Johnstone fans (sure he posts on here) that was supporting us launched a cup at them, unfortunately missed lol

Said cup throwing fan is  a mate of mine now lol.Was sitting next to me.

Archived