• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I don't know why but I'm really happy we're keeping the names on the tops. The sort of weird thing I find highly plzng.

2 hours ago, cameron2000 said:

I agree, for me it’s the difference between a Professional team and Pub team.

Fully agree. When I come to power I'll make it mandatory from League Two upwards.

Apologies if this was mentioned in the matchday mag - I haven't read one - but regarding the "retro" look: is this not the fiftieth anniversary of the very first issue which was similar in style? (Amazing what Robbo could do then with a stencil, some crayons, and a John Bull Printing Set.)

8 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Demand. People always complain about lack of merch but they don't actually buy all that much. If the club buys in a bundle of merch and it doesn't sell then the club is left out of pocket which completely defeats the purpose of selling it in the first place.

I actually thought the selection of stuff we had was fairly decent last season. What sort of stuff would you like to see that isn't currently available?

I would buy training tops and the like and have done in the past. The black one with the zip up collar from a couple of seasons ago is very good. Would have gone for the version with blue and red from last season too.

I would buy training tops and the like and have done in the past. The black one with the zip up collar from a couple of seasons ago is very good. Would have gone for the version with blue and red from last season too.
To be fair we had them on sale and they sold well I think. I'm led to believe the new training gear will also be available to purchase in the near future.

Agree with the comment regarding the blue and red zipper, thought that was a topper and extremely #staunch

Apologies if this was mentioned in the matchday mag - I haven't read one - but regarding the "retro" look: is this not the fiftieth anniversary of the very first issue which was similar in style? (Amazing what Robbo could do then with a stencil, some crayons, and a John Bull Printing Set.)

Yep, it's 50 years of the programme and it'll be a different old cover design each week.

Archived